John Souttar

gonzohiggy

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Peppino if u don't mind people asking what level of football did u play at , I agree that souttar has the potential to become a very good centre half. But football is littered with forgotten about prospects who's careers dwindled into obscurity. See how well he's doing in a year or so and judge his consistency over a decent period of time. Maybe then I would tout him for a possible Scotland call up.

26 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Peppino if u don't mind people asking what level of football did u play at , I agree that souttar has the potential to become a very good centre half. But football is littered with forgotten about prospects who's careers dwindled into obscurity. See how well he's doing in a year or so and judge his consistency over a decent period of time. Maybe then I would tout him for a possible Scotland call up.

Let me just stop you there.  He also claims to have given Joe Biden and his Chief of Staff international relations theory advice, claims he's met Condaleeza Rice and she's under five feet tall, and says he has close ties to James McCarthy's family and thus is in a position to "prove" a story about Archie Knox which is plainly apocryphal.  He calls everyone who outargues him an imbecile, and also claims to have played in a Scottish Cup final.  My guess is "Sunday league at best".  

Joe Biden wasn't there,  I caddied for his cos and another senators speechwriter was with him.  We talked politics,  I have a politics degree,  not sure what is controversial about that.   i said i know people who know Mccarthy and that's what he says,  incidentally just read a post on another thread confirming every word. You called it an urban myth without being in a position to know that,  hence you lied, and you just lied again about my words, twice.

I've met, not know have met, people who know Ronaldo,  and been told more than twice he's gay.

Played full time that's all you're getting. 

Joe Biden wasn't there,  I caddied for his cos and another senators speechwriter was with him.  We talked politics,  I have a politics degree,  not sure what is controversial about that.   i said i know people who know Mccarthy and that's what he says,  incidentally just read a post on another thread confirming every word. You called it an urban myth without being in a position to know that,  hence you lied, and you just lied again about my words, twice.

I've met, not know have met, people who know Ronaldo,  and been told more than twice he's gay.

Seek help.

5 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Which Ronaldo?

Archived