MUIRKIRKJFC

Muirkirk J.F.C

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cantona said:

Listen, the manager has spat the dummy like the big wean he is, to resign and then come back is testament to that, it's the Muirkirk comittee I feel for, as they have obviously been brainwashed with his Pish tak

Thanks for your concern , but your opinion means absolutely nothing . 

1 minute ago, Cantona said:

Bob, yer bang on the button there, the management team up there are like the " Littlest Hobo" never to settle down, personally Jose Quitongo did a better job at Muirkirk

Showing your age with the littlest Hobbo comment . If you go & ask any committee member what they think of Geordie & the job he is doing I think you'll find they have nothing but praise for him . Yes results could be better but I'd say in most games there has not been a lot between the teams 

Not a fan, but I have had an interest since his Lugar days.  If I was a fan I wouldn't be happy, as I said the league table doesn't lie and seem to have gone backwards since last season. It's all very well saying games are close, but it's tough being a player getting beat every week and if he has thrown his toys out the pram over something trivial it's going to be detrimental to a team that are already struggling.  

It seems to be forgotten that he applied for the Whitletts job last season in another show of "loyalty".

2 minutes ago, Bob A said:

Not a fan, but I have had an interest since his Lugar days.  If I was a fan I wouldn't be happy, as I said the league table doesn't lie and seem to have gone backwards since last season. It's all very well saying games are close, but it's tough being a player getting beat every week and if he has thrown his toys out the pram over something trivial it's going to be detrimental to a team that are already struggling.  

It seems to be forgotten that he applied for the Whitletts job last season in another show of "loyalty".

So your the muirkirk fans spokesperson. The squad is better & the team is playing better than last season . Imo other teams have strengthened & the league has become harder . George might have left for other than trivial reasons but they seem to have been sorted. I spoke to a few of the players yesterday & they were gutted that their manager had left so I'm sure they will be delighted he's back & hopefully they will kick on & pick up a few results that their play deserves

5 minutes ago, Glad I'm back said:

So your the muirkirk fans spokesperson. The squad is better & the team is playing better than last season . Imo other teams have strengthened & the league has become harder . George might have left for other than trivial reasons but they seem to have been sorted. I spoke to a few of the players yesterday & they were gutted that their manager had left so I'm sure they will be delighted he's back & hopefully they will kick on & pick up a few results that their play deserves

Let's just take a step back here.... Has muirkirk results improved since Grierson hada been manager?

No

12 minutes ago, Cantona said:
6 minutes ago, lineo said:

Let's just take a step back here.... Has muirkirk results improved since Grierson hada been manager?

No

Last season yes by quite a bit , as I've said on previous post team is playing better but as you get with young players mistakes are being made & they are getting punished for them 

The squad is better and playing better?!  But everyone else has got better as well! That makes no sense at all. 

All the talk for the last 18 months has been about building and improving but you have gone backwards. It is a hard old league and success for Muirkirk would be mid table, but you are miles away from that. 

the poster from St Rochs a couple of weeks ago wrote about how poor you were, but the excuse is always about how young the team is.

how long are the committee prepared to accept this run of results? Most committes would be asking questions after a run like that, instead of being prepared to give him his job back.

It makes sense when other teams have bigger budgets & can bring in good experienced players . Saying the players are young is not an excuse it's a fact . A poster saying muirkirk were shite , that's a shocker . If the committee didn't believe in what George is doing they had the perfect opportunity to not take him back 

So it's all about the money ? Wanted 20k @ Lugar, here Lys the issue, George cannae develop players, what don't speak don't lie, Billy Tait has sold his soul to the devil with this one, mind you Muirkirk have a habit of arse licking, done it with Billy Whiteford 30k of debt later , would have sacked George, that sacking would look better on Muirkirk's CV than the glory hunters

Archived