Stirling Albion v Forfar Ath

This Saturday Forfar are the visitors to Forthbank in what should be an interesting game I hope !

Still no sign of a new Manager for the Albion and so Corrigan will remain as Caretaker Manager for this game.

For the Albion this is a game we need to win to help us keep in touch with the leading pack and I hope we get the home win and more importantly the 3 points.

Forfar whist still top of the League have faltered in the last couple of weeks and on Tuesday night were knocked out of the Scottish Cup by Edinburgh City at home, so here`s hoping the poor form continues on Saturday

Cant see many goals in this match but hopefully we sneak past them by the odd goal for the win.

Prediction Albion 1 Forfar 0 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what, I'm quietly confident we'll bag the 3 points tomorrow.

Forfar seem to be doing a less dramatic "Allan Moore's Arbroath" and dropping away like flies.

Reading various threads on here would suggest that some Forfar supporters are really worried about the team and it came as no great surprise that Edinburgh beat them on Tuesday night.

The Stirling players are playing for Corrigan, sure it'a not pretty and it's not the style of football I want to be watching, but by sheer guts and effort, we're picking up the points and I can honestly see us huffing and puffing to a 1 or 2 goal victory.

It won't be pretty, but it'll be another step towards the Play Offs.

2 hours ago, BB_Bino said:

You know what, I'm quietly confident we'll bag the 3 points tomorrow.

Forfar seem to be doing a less dramatic "Allan Moore's Arbroath" and dropping away like flies.

Reading various threads on here would suggest that some Forfar supporters are really worried about the team and it came as no great surprise that Edinburgh beat them on Tuesday night.

The Stirling players are playing for Corrigan, sure it'a not pretty and it's not the style of football I want to be watching, but by sheer guts and effort, we're picking up the points and I can honestly see us huffing and puffing to a 1 or 2 goal victory.

It won't be pretty, but it'll be another step towards the Play Offs.

Our players never seem to 'play' for our manager....guts and effort aren't our kind of thing atm.

There will never be a better chance for a home win. 6 games without a win: 3 against the team currently bottom : manager unsure of his best team or where to play them: needless panic loan signings of development squad kids: subs left on bench until it's too late: no obvious game plan: certain players believe football is a non contact sport: light weight squad.

i could go on.

Still, as our last manager was sacked after 11 games without a win, not long to go now!

Archived