The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

This is absolutely desperate stuff.  Trump is shit scared of being scrutinised by the media and no wonder.  A press secretary telling reporters what they should be reporting on and lying about a whole host of issues relating to the crowd for the inauguration.

It will not surprise me if certain journalists are banned from press conferences and eventually they are completely minimised so Trump can communicate almost exclusively through Twitter where he doesn't need to answer awkward questions.

I clearly meant metaphorically and not literally.
Bet you all piss yourself when Frankie Boyle has a laugh at the expense of disabled- sex abuse victims etc. But then when Trump makes sexist comments you all suddenly develop a conscience.

I don't recall any Frankie Boyle jokes about disabled sex abuse victims, but I think there is a huge difference between a comedian and the US president, making cunty comments.

9 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

This is absolutely desperate stuff.  Trump is shit scared of being scrutinised by the media and no wonder.  A press secretary telling reporters what they should be reporting on and lying about a whole host of issues relating to the crowd for the inauguration.

It will not surprise me if certain journalists are banned from press conferences and eventually they are completely minimised so Trump can communicate almost exclusively through Twitter where he doesn't need to answer awkward questions.

It's actually terrifying that in the Land of the Free(sic) a spokesman of the President is demanding how to do their jobs. Also the tone of it is scary.

If this is the shape of things to come then I pity citizens of America.

5 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

So stating the truth about the crowd size is fake news now. Wow.

I'm just glad more people coming around to fake news being a bullshit meme. Pity it took it being used against the meme creators and supporters for those same people to realise :rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Oh and he really should have bought that suit from a shop that had a mirror.

Reminds me of the story of an ill shaped man in Burtons who asked the salesman 'do you have a suit that will fit me?'

'I fucking hope not ' was the reply.

7 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Er .. no . . it's racists like you

6 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

They are stupid though.

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You really are a nasty individual.

:lol:

Please explain in detail, thank you.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38707722
Full on in denial lying through their fucking teeth mode now.  Surely even the dumbest of trumpets will see through this one.

President Donald Trump has accused the media of dishonestly reporting the size of the crowd at his inauguration.

He said the crowd had reached the Washington monument as he spoke at the US Capitol, despite photographic evidence to the contrary.

Later, his White House press secretary said it had been "the largest audience to ever see an inauguration, period".

In an earlier BBC article the guy in charge of tourism in Washington said demand for hotel rooms was way down compared to previous inaugurations, surely he's not part of 'Fake News' is he?

For me that's the real elephant in the room.

It's not just his racism, sexism etc that worry me but his huge ego.

When someone has an ego that big god knows what they will do.

48 minutes ago, Forest_Fifer said:

Oh and he really should have bought that suit from a shop that had a mirror. meerawr

I'm just glad more people coming around to fake news being a bullshit meme. Pity it took it being used against the meme creators and supporters for those same people to realise :rolleyes:

It's almost Bart Simpsonesque the whole Fake News agenda.

You could have video evidence of Trump and you would still say "He didn't do it!!"

Goebbels would be proud of you.

Washington’s Metro subway system said 193,000 users had entered the system by 11 a.m. on Friday, compared with 513,000 at that time during Obama's 2009 inauguration.

On Saturday, Metro reported ridership of 275,000 at 11 a.m. as it struggled to handle the crowd converging on downtown Washington for the protest march.

White House accuses media of playing down inauguration crowds  :lol: