I'm A Celebrity 2016

Louis Litt

26 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

Yeah I think the same. I've missed a few eps but every one I've seen they've got at least 90% of the stars, which leads to nobody being really bickery and this whole "family" feel we are seeing. Quite dull. The challenges this year seem a lot easier as well, but maybe I'm only thinking that because they've done well.

Yeah it's been quite a dull season so far but I've still enjoyed it.  Joel and his missions last night was entertaining I thought.  Just wish Larry had reacted to being called Sweet Cheeks :lol:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joel was trying far too hard from the start of the season and I couldn't stand the guy, but my opinion's changed and I hope he wins it. Tbf though they've all come across well and contributed their bit so I'll be happy enough with whoever walks away with it

23 hours ago, MSU said:

Vicki Pattison couldn't have slapped that stupid crown down on Scarlett's head with any more disgust supposing it was made of shite.

I'm guessing you're just reading twitter and didn't actually see it. Cos I've been seeing this patter all day and it was nothing like that at all, more likely she was told to get it on and f**k off screen again as they were time short, she certainly wasn't nasty/pass agg to her in the slightest IMO! 

19 minutes ago, Christophe said:

I'm guessing you're just reading twitter and didn't actually see it. Cos I've been seeing this patter all day and it was nothing like that at all, more likely she was told to get it on and f**k off screen again as they were time short, she certainly wasn't nasty/pass agg to her in the slightest IMO! 

No, I watched it. Maybe she was in a hurry, and they cut to commercial pretty quick after it, but she looked pissed off to me. Maybe she wasn't. Either way, it was weird.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

As a Gogglebox fan me and the Mrs looked at the odds on Scarlett winning from the moment she was introduced.

If i remember correctly it was only 6/4 and I said f**k that.

b*****d.

Yeah that's about right.  I said the same myself as it wasn't worth it. 

Happy with the final 3 but just wish Joel had won.

Archived