Average Premiership Salaries

Just now, Fifespud said:

We should just sign the entire St Johnstone squad!

The amount of bonuses our players get would likely push us near your figure, tbh. Although there was a falling out about that earlier this year.

Given the makeup of our squad this season - with the sheer number of loans and young players getting a first opportunity - I would be absolutely astonished if we're paying £1k/wk on average.

Although it does present another chance to laugh at Dundee, so I'm a bit torn.

Hearts fans to bicker about how Aberdeen can pay more and no wonder they've finished 2nd "LOOK WHAT WE'RE UP AGAINST"

St Johnstone fans to comment how well Tommy Wright is doing with a limited budget.

Partick Thistle fans likewise with Alan Archibald.

Rangers fans to demand investment.

Hamilton fans to comment how they're not surprised and state they're the smallest club in the league.

Motherwell fans to start talking about how they are now owned by the fans, so we can expect them to be run frugally. 

Dundee fans with a WTF why are we so pish because football is played on paper.

Celtic fans to not care but if they do comment on Champions League income. 

I guess what they've done is somehow acquired all the wage budgets for each team and simply divided that number by the size of each first team squad.

It's the football equivalent of the BMI scale; its an utterly worthless measurement.

47 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I guess what they've done is somehow acquired all the wage budgets for each team and simply divided that number by the size of each first team squad.

It's the football equivalent of the BMI scale; its an utterly worthless measurement.

Doctor's just told TheScarf to go on a diet.

1 minute ago, 7-2 said:

Doctor's just told TheScarf to go on a diet.

I'm a lean, mean fighting machine m8.  I'm a 31 year old with the #body most 20 year olds would kill for.

#6pack #gym #selfie #hairgoals #600lbdeadlift #thehigheryoubuildyourbarrierstheswoleribecome #nohomo