Dunfermline v Ayr, Saturday 3rd December

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We aren't coping with the transaction from League 1 to the Champonship. Ayr are marginally dealing with it better than us, which is quite a joke tbh.

By that same logic they were dealing with the league better last year.

Ayr fans are the absolute best at giving it large far too prematurely and then it blowing up spectacularly, Raith Rovers, last year and inevitably, this year.

Poor wee Grant, constantly in floods of tears and snotters.  

Definately the type who has Dunfermline pyjamas. 

Sadly I don't, if my wife bought me them I wouldn't chuck them out though, the weirder the pyjamas the better. Only your other half will ever see you in them.

Apart from you Derek, no one is ever going to see you in your room, 'cos you old as dick and going to die alone.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

emoji38.pngThere's Ayr sitting 3 points ahead of us in December, that definitely won't be overturned, it's not like you were a similar amount of points above us at this stage last year at all.

Last season really got to this guy.

It didn't bother honestman though.

Nope, cancel last, he's still raging.

Absolutely glorious, where's the bloke who had to stop posting last year because he was that raging?

you're right

We played well yesterday and if we'd taken our chances it was a routine win, not getting too upset other than obviously we should be more professional with pens.

Unbeaten in a few games and tightening up at the back. Also we have a decent midfield and attack, even McCabe played well yesterday.

Once Geggan comes back we will be fine, mid table.

Big, big chance for harkins half way through the second half.

Other than that though, we just look flat against ten men. It seems like we try to play safe and take an extra touch when we should be doing the opposite. Tempo is what you need when breaking down ten men.

In the end, from the highlights, it looked quite a fortunate point. Makes up for not beating raith I suppose.

Onwards and upwards. Mon ayr.

Definitely a point gained for Ayr given the lack of any goal threat for much of the game.  Not sure what to make of Nisbet - looks good at times but way off the pace yesterday.  Not convinced by McKenna yet - for a big lad, he doesn't seem that great in the air.  Maybe some match fitness will help.  On balance, I'd rather have Murphy in the team - him and Balatoni looked pretty decent together.   Still think what we have plus Cairney and Moore is good enough to avoid relegation.   Another striker would be nice though.

Really diabolical refereeing. The bookings we received were all given for similar offences that ayr repeatedly got away with. That said we only have ourselves to blame for not putting away the chances we got.

Our performances haven't been good enough but we are showing a bit more in character in recent games. Looks like st Mirren are completely out of it but qots and ayr are joining us in the scrap to avoid the play-off, will be interesting who ends up finishing 9th.

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Poor wee Grant, constantly in floods of tears and snotters.  

Definately the type who has Dunfermline pyjamas. 

You're losing your touch Derek, you're definitely not getting to Grant.

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Sadly I don't, if my wife bought me them I wouldn't chuck them out though, the weirder the pyjamas the better. Only your other half will ever see you in them.

Apart from you Derek, no one is ever going to see you in your room, 'cos you old as dick and going to die alone.

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I thought you were a teenager tbh going by your posts on here.

I thought you were a teenager tbh going by your posts on here.

I don't think I've ever thought of you tbh.

Yes, that post was 100% serious. The term "cos you old as dick and going to die alone" is definitely me being utterly seething.

5 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Really diabolical refereeing. The bookings we received were all given for similar offences that ayr repeatedly got away with. That said we only have ourselves to blame for not putting away the chances we got.

Our performances haven't been good enough but we are showing a bit more in character in recent games. Looks like st Mirren are completely out of it but qots and ayr are joining us in the scrap to avoid the play-off, will be interesting who ends up finishing 9th.

two pens and you're still greeetin, get fkn real

ya fkn daftie

Archived