Tranent

Benny The Fish

dont know who will get the job next. But from what i saw on Saturday they are a very good side and cant believe there position in the league. Not a wek link in there team and the score was pretty much a true reflection on the game

Stonie has played around 60 competitive minutes since he signed. Byers is looking to move more into coaching, Sean is coming back from a serious injury and Micheal lee hasn't played much this season. So in short, a team full of "amateur players" to be top of the league after 13 games is not bad. I am sure your comments will spur them on. Btw probably the worst glens squad in there history !

Only my opinion tho

• 4 months later...
On 07/12/2016 at 16:57, Mr Motivator said:

if their was a award for most honest poster on p&b am sure you would be nominated . We were beaten by them recently but I think come may you will find it is kennoway star who are in a false league position just now

REALLY .???

• 4 weeks later...

Great result for Tranent today, by beating Kelty. Now into the semi final of the Fife and Lothian cup, with a definite chance next week of making the semi final of the East of Scotland cup with home to Broxburn.

Brilliant end of season and what more it could of been if the current management team had been in place earlier in the season! 

Well done to our East Lothian Neighbours!

41 minutes ago, gogsy said:

They were worthy winners today, talking to a few of their supporters they were saying the current manager has done well since they took over.  Probably will be one of the favourites to go up next season.

Nice to have a local derby  in the semi final, hope its a great game.

Looking forward to the semi final against Tranent. They have beaten Kelly and Bo'ness in cup ties this season, and I think they might have won a tie against another Super League team (?), so it is going to a tough match to play!

You never know, but we may face each other again in the East of Scotland cup final. Great prospect were it to happen!

Archived