Berwick v Stirling

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, headthebaw said:

Can't help PMSL at Berwick fans creaming their pants over a narrow win. We're in transition and clearly very poor at the moment if you can beat us.

By 11th February we'll be ready for you.

BTW, last nights attendance was 302. Even considering the poor weather, that's really poor.

A see, now you's are in transition after Mackay's 1st loss? A couple of weeks back you's were "creaming your pants" after "narrow wins" against Elgin and Wick.

Might save the transition card for an excuse for when we're 3-0 down at Elgin on Saturday.

Have to admire your preparation for the 11th. Preparing for the Lowland League early is definitely the sensible thing to do. No need to worry though, think of all the glorious away days your mutant fanbase can enjoy next season. xx

I have to admire Berwick trying to claim a rivalry with us. Its really cute x

I find your obsession with us a little bit strange in all honesty. Are you pretending we're Alloa or something now they up and left you behind?

I can sort of understand the bitterness a bit, with how often we embarrass you and stuff, but still. Have you not got a black and gold junior club closer to home you can obsess over?

Only a few weeks ago Berwick fans were largely AWOL on P&B after Hawick (fucking Hawick) pumped them out the cup on their own patch. What we're seeing on this thread is largely the backlash of that indescribable hurt. 

That was a cup game. This is a league forum.

Only a few weeks ago Berwick fans were largely AWOL on P&B after Hawick (fucking Hawick) pumped them out the cup on their own patch. What we're seeing on this thread is largely the backlash of that indescribable hurt. 

To look at it another way, you've managed to get 1 out of a possible 6 points from a team that are clearly mid table Lowland League quality at best.

What does that make you? Be as well having a rivalry with the uni fourth team. Diddies.

I find your obsession with us a little bit strange in all honesty. Are you pretending we're Alloa or something now they up and left you behind?

I can sort of understand the bitterness a bit, with how often we embarrass you and stuff, but still. Have you not got a black and gold junior club closer to home you can obsess over?

Aw aye silly me confused you with Alloa, must be the kits.

Top notch response, chief. Have you considered debating as a professional career?

You don't go to the Chinese for an Indian. You don't visit the league forum to talk about a cup game.

53 minutes ago, Yellow Feet said:

To look at it another way, you've managed to get 1 out of a possible 6 points from a team that are clearly mid table Lowland League quality at best.

What does that make you? Be as well having a rivalry with the uni fourth team. Diddies.

^^^ cried himself to sleep after the Hawick game.  

tbf if I came from a nothing town like Berwick I'd cry myself to sleep most nights as well.

25 minutes ago, BerwickMad said:

You don't go to the Chinese for an Indian. You don't visit the league forum to talk about a cup game.

How many posts did you make on the Hawick game thread chief? Let me give you a clue: it's less than 1. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Yellow Feet said:

I've spent four years in Stirling and not a single night in Berwick. The sadness you detect from me is most likely caused by that.

Haha. Fair enough. You chose to study here? Man that's a rough choice. 

Archived