Who the heck is that

When I think of Calderwood's signings the only one who jumps to mind is big Valdas Trakys (and that obviously isn't him), but then I've tried my hardest to erase the Calderwood era from my memory as much as I can....

...actually just typing this and I'm having flashbacks of Junior Agogo.  Bad times.

Speaking of Phil Airey had a look on wikipedia to see how his career panned out after he took the huff and scuttled back to Newcastle and apparently he ended his career at Whitley Bay after another micro loan to Gateshead and a stint at Blyth Spartans.  Now his twitter features posts such as these:
philip airey ‏@Airey9  Nov 2

Nice day at work cutting trees

Reckons he has a golf handicap of 1 though, so not all bad.

I thought Trykas was a Hughes signing?

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Dearden, Mcglinchey and Wiles?

Not sure about Mcglinchey but I think it's correct, I'm sure that photo is from the game we lost 2-1 in the Scottish Cup.

12 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Bobby Ryan is the second bottom one, with the bottom photograph being the 1-8 game.

correct on all counts.

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I had it in my head that Hughes signed him in the September then about 2 weeks later was sacked :lol: I'm sure he compared him to Colin Nish when he signed which was a great confidence boost to him I'd imagine.

Aye looking back at the archives he managed a grand total of 19 minutes on the pitch under Hughes: 15 against Hamilton and 4 against Celtic.

We signed him to replace Daryl Duffy who we signed and then crocked himself.  To be honest until looking back on this period I'd totally forgotten Duffy's existence, never mind that he used to "play" for us.

3 hours ago, microdave said:

?,?,Stuart MacIver, ? Steve McCahill,Donald McNeil,?, John Bourke,Mark Clougherty,?,?,?,?.

Dick Jackson,Joe Coyle, Tommy Coyle, ?, Presto guy, ?,?, Allan Moore. A fair few to fill in but this was slightly before my time. 

? on MacIver's right I thought was Owen Coyle.  Between McNeil and Clougherty - Alan Kay?. 2 to Clougherty's left (just his head) is Albert Craig (?). Top right I think is Joe McGrogan.

Between Tam Coyle and Presto guy is Davie 'Panda' McCaig (a Falkirk fan got this earlier).  Left of Presto guy - Martin/Mark McGowan.

Capture.JPG

Archived