Queens V Ayr

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many Ayr fans will travel to the game ?
200 odd or more than that.
We will have our normal 1200 fans no chance of any more the way we are playing.
Going to play some young players big risk but time will tell

Who do we play in place of our youngsters? We've hardly got a massive reserve of experienced players Naysmith is just choosing not to play have we? :lol:

Yet another must win game for us - there have been so many recently and we haven't managed to win one yet. Unfortunately most of us turn up at games these days expecting very little and invariably get it.

This is another of these 50:50 Championship games where normally we would be strong home favourites but we couldn't remotely consider ourselves that given the run we are on.

It is very hard to judge if Owen Bell is ready to start - I thought he did pretty well last week but that is all I have seen of him. The young striker has also looked promising in his brief appearances. In terms of selection I would give the old guard one last chance in a 3-4-3 formation:-

Robinson
Brownlee Dowie Higgy

Hamill Jacob Millar Marshall

Carmichael Dobbie Lyle

I couldn't argue if Manager decides to drop a few of these names but just not sure if the alternatives are any better.

Yet another must win game for us - there have been so many recently and we haven't managed to win one yet. Unfortunately most of us turn up at games these days expecting very little and invariably get it.

This is another of these 50:50 Championship games where normally we would be strong home favourites but we couldn't remotely consider ourselves that given the run we are on.

It is very hard to judge if Owen Bell is ready to start - I thought he did pretty well last week but that is all I have seen of him. The young striker has also looked promising in his brief appearances. In terms of selection I would give the old guard one last chance in a 3-4-3 formation:-

Robinson
Brownlee Dowie Higgy

Hamill Jacob Millar Marshall

Carmichael Dobbie Lyle

I couldn't argue if Manager decides to drop a few of these names but just not sure if the alternatives are any better.

Careful somebody will be on in a minute to tell you why this is isn't a must win game. Just like all the the other must win game weren't must win games. Even though I know what you mean and they are technically correct!

problem is we have been playing teams in and around us for a few weeks now and haven't got 3 pts in any of them which would have pulled us away from the bottom. Won't be long until we are up against teams again at top of league in matches you would expect us to lose, new players or not. The longer it takes to get those 3pts the harder it seems to become. New players in in January cannot be expected to work miracles immediately 

How many Ayr fans will travel to the game ?
200 odd or more than that.
We will have our normal 1200 fans no chance of any more the way we are playing.
Going to play some young players big risk but time will tell

Dry bus announced. Less than last time.

Given both teams are desperate for a win, looking forward to a competitive game. Reckon McCall will go for a more 'footballing' team than last week on the astro.

Fleming
Boyle Balatoni McKenna Meggatt
Doc Cairney
Crawford Harkins Gilmour
Forrest

Given both teams are desperate for a win, looking forward to a competitive game. Reckon McCall will go for a more 'footballing' team than last week on the astro.

Fleming
Boyle Balatoni McKenna Meggatt
Doc Cairney
Crawford Harkins Gilmour
Forrest

I'd forgotten Gilly even played for us tbh

Archived