Celtic vs Ross County

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Bright, full of ideas.  His execution wasn't always there for the most ambitious passes, but he showed lovely touches and invention at times. 

I saw Chic Young say that he was good.  Doubt that he'll start in the Old Firm game but good that he's getting some game time.  

Rodgers is obviously someone who gives players a chance and can improve people, Armstrong being the obvious example.  Hopefully Christie can develop.  Or if he doesn't come back on loan.

57 minutes ago, whodat said:

The record gave Christie 6/10.

They gave Keirnan 5/10

RYAN CHRISTIE ... 6

Rare start in the playmaker role with Tom Rogic and Callum McGregor absent. Nice flashes, but tried too hard.

Rob Kiernan ... 5

Botch up allowed Saints back in to the game and lucky to get away with an off the ball clash.

Who cares?

Do you think Ryan will be crying into his breakfast this morning over it, or Kiernan skipping down the stairs because he got more than a 3/10?

Who cares?
Do you think Ryan will be crying into his breakfast this morning over it, or Kiernan skipping down the stairs because he got more than a 3/10?

These are made up on the spot by copy editors. It only seems to be Old Firm fans who get hung up about how many marks out of ten Celtic's fifth choice central midfielder got.

I gave Craig Gordon 11/10 in my match review, Celtic fans. You're welcome.

Archived