Stirling Albion v Cowdenbeath

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

You had to bite 316:lol: For what its worth Berwick don't own their ground either.

What I find particularly amusing is Berwick fans on a Stirling and Cowdenbeath thread. I wonder why.........Squeaky bum time perhaps 

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Cowden316 said:

What I find particularly amusing is Berwick fans on a Stirling and Cowdenbeath thread. I wonder why.........Squeaky bum time perhaps 

Exactly pal, the English twats are sh1ttin their breeks as they know what's coming.

they have a combination of an inferiority complex, wee man syndrome and realisation they are absolute no marks who nobody gives a sh1t about so they go on the verbal attack to mask this.

Hiya JakeSAFC. Hiya pal.

Think this will be a tall order for Cowden and can see Stirling sneaking it.

With both clubs are in absolute free-fall tis a difficult one to predict who will drop out altogether. My money is on Cowden.

We are shite and so is that mob from Berwick who have undoubtedly been shite for a long period of time now. At least we have had good days where we could talk a good game. Berwick's memories are way in the past!

It is actually embarrassing debating who is the shitest so stop replying to the boy with the yellow feet and he may just stop wasting his time typing such pish!

Archived