Broomhill

bpek

16 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Jerry, have bsc ever thought about using scotstoun as a home base? Seems like the perfect location for the club? Got to be worth thinking about surely?

Good shout mate. I'll fire off an e-mail to the club right now.:thumsup2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 28/06/2019 at 19:44, gogsy said:

Following the Edusport model and going £25 for a season ticket. Nice work.

https://www.bscglasgow.co.uk/season-ticket-25/

Great initiative from both clubs. Hopefully it will add to the momentum and attention the LL is gaining by the bigger clubs signing top SPFL talent.

14 minutes ago, dannyboy123 said:

What team will the u20s team from last year make up?

I would guess some last years U20s, especially those too old, will play in the reserves, some of the fringe players from the first team also.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, gogsy said:

Excluding Selkirk last seasons league averages ranged  from 50 Edusport to 384 Kelty, relatively speaking that's really not much difference at this level. Anybody that's boasting about a higher attendance of maybe 50-200 over another club in this league really is an idiot. 

Agreed Gogsy. I think our average was 80 or 90. The point I’m  making is we get it tight for having no supporters (once you exclude relatives of players, anyone in a suit, anyone called Jeff etc etc). For the most part it’s from supporters of clubs that were established before they were born. I just wonder if they went back in time to when their own clubs were founded would they have been in a much different position than us? I suspect in most cases not. I’ll even bet they would have got it tight from the established clubs supporters of the day for having no support, being a joke club with no history etc etc.

Agreed Gogsy. I think our average was 80 or 90. The point I’m  making is we get it tight for having no supporters (once you exclude relatives of players, anyone in a suit, anyone called Jeff etc etc). For the most part it’s from supporters of clubs that were established before they were born. I just wonder if they went back in time to when their own clubs were founded would they have been in a much different position than us? I suspect in most cases not. I’ll even bet they would have got it tight from the established clubs supporters of the day for having no support, being a joke club with no history etc etc.

Dont take the bait jerry. Fact of the matter is look how far club has progressed in the 5 years. Let the team do the talking on the pitch as they have been doing year on year. Fully expect you guys to be there or there abouts again at end of season. Once yous get a permanent home sorted ( i know it wont be long till yous announce scotstoun) then the fans will come with it.

Dont take the bait jerry. Fact of the matter is look how far club has progressed in the 5 years. Let the team do the talking on the pitch as they have been doing year on year. Fully expect you guys to be there or there abouts again at end of season. Once yous get a permanent home sorted ( i know it wont be long till yous announce scotstoun) then the fans will come with it.

Is Scotstoun definitely happening then?