Dumbarton V Queens

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/01/2017 at 12:59, lionel wickson said:

You're obviously forgetting about your Scottish Cup exit on 9 January 2016...

:lol:

I actually had managed to completely forget about that! I can't help but focus on the worst piece of Keystone Cops defending and goalkeeping I've seen from us in years in that midweek League game.

Anyway, since I've finally got around to it, our overall competitive record at CID Stadium is as follows:

We've won 5, drawn 2 and lost 2 on it. We didn't even concede a goal in our first six visits, 5 wins and a 0-0 draw. However, since that Scottish Cup tie, we've lost twice and had another 0-0 draw so three without a win there.

Don't forget the hump in the pitch, which according to last week's radio coverage is like the North Face of the Eiger.

The comment also came from a man who did not have the ability to look directly infront at the advertising board, at his teamsheet or at his programme to remind him what the stadium is called.

That man is a fanny.

That man is Chick Young.

2 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

The comment also came from a man who did not have the ability to look directly infront at the advertising board, at his teamsheet or at his programme to remind him what the stadium is called.

That man is a fanny.

That man is Chick Young.

Hugely unfair comparison, (on the fanny)

Dropping Fleming?

Think we are more likely to see Fleming in as the striker rather than Nade. But wouldn't expect much different from that to be honest.

Garry's a doubt according to the preview, I suspect The Moonster is basing it on that.

Dropping Fleming?

Think we are more likely to see Fleming in as the striker rather than Nade. But wouldn't expect much different from that to be honest.

Fleming doubtful.

If he's out I'd be quite happy with Moonster's shout. With Nade starting having Stirling on the right and a left pegger on the left would make sense for baw whippage purposes.

Thommo needs rested. He's becoming a scapegoat for some fans and his confidence looks shot to pieces. I don't see the point in bringing Nade back if we aren't going to start him, he's not the best impact sub, he's far more involved in our play when he starts games.

17 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Thommo needs rested. He's becoming a scapegoat for some fans and his confidence looks shot to pieces. I don't see the point in bringing Nade back if we aren't going to start him, he's not the best impact sub, he's far more involved in our play when he starts games.

I agree, but Stevie seems to play him as much as possible and even subs him very little. That may change now we have more options though.

Hoping to actually making it along to a game, assume we still line up?

Prunty  Walker

Lamont    Nicoll    Agnew  Gilhaney    

Creaney Lithgow Graham Nugent

Grindlay

Shay to be awful at crosses, Creaney to knock it long, Aggie with a 35 yard free kick that Beckham would be proud of, Walker to work all day, Prunts with an overhead kick and Nicoll to absolutely ragdoll the Queens midfield. 

#CSE

Hoping to actually making it along to a game, assume we still line up?
                  Prunty  Walker
Lamont    Nicoll    Agnew  Gilhaney    
Creaney Lithgow Graham Nugent
                      Grindlay
Shay to be awful at crosses, Creaney to knock it long, Aggie with a 35 yard free kick that Beckham would be proud of, Walker to work all day, Prunts with an overhead kick and Nicoll to absolutely ragdoll the Queens midfield. 
#CSE

Great, Great days.

Archived