Junior Cup 4th Round

MEADOWXI

I'm fairly confident for most of the Ayrshire Teams this round.
Medda win
Talbot win
Glenafton Win
Buffs Lose Sadly
Girvan draw.

Beith won't lose on Saturday but it could be a draw which wud then make Talbot favs buffs are a bit inconsistent but they have too much in the tank for Edinburgh semi finalists last year beating far better East teams linlithgow and camelon and this year Knockin Arthurlie out of the west and scottish and only one of two teams to beat Beith this season the west premier league is for me the best it's ever been no whipping boys

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beith won't lose on Saturday but it could be a draw which wud then make Talbot favs buffs are a bit inconsistent but they have too much in the tank for Edinburgh semi finalists last year beating far better East teams linlithgow and camelon and this year Knockin Arthurlie out of the west and scottish and only one of two teams to beat Beith this season the west premier league is for me the best it's ever been no whipping boys

If we were always right my friend the bookies would be busy. Talbot want their cup back and I personally feel they will be too strong if they turn up.

Buffs on paper should win, no doubt but confidence low, fans on their backs. Who knows, that's the joy of the cup.

Have you seen beith v Auchinleck over the last year miller has always got his tactics spot on against tucker and beiths home record is one of the best in country over last year kilwinning got a decent cup record n anytime I've seen them they look a decent side just think they got too much for a team who are mid table of the third league in the east

1 hour ago, classof2010 said:

Have you seen beith v Auchinleck over the last year miller has always got his tactics spot on against tucker and beiths home record is one of the best in country over last year kilwinning got a decent cup record n anytime I've seen them they look a decent side just think they got too much for a team who are mid table of the third league in the east

I have but Tucker won't make the same mistakes again. Technically a better Team and on their day they will beat anyone as we have seen so many times. The winner of this game should go on and win the full thing I feel.

I agree the buffs are a great team on their day and massively underperforming but on any given day a hard working team against a team lacking in confidence and struggling in their own league can through up shocks and surprises.

I have but Tucker won't make the same mistakes again. Technically a better Team and on their day they will beat anyone as we have seen so many times. The winner of this game should go on and win the full thing I feel.
I agree the buffs are a great team on their day and massively underperforming but on any given day a hard working team against a team lacking in confidence and struggling in their own league can through up shocks and surprises.

I think you underestimate how good a team beith are better squad than last year and since April last year they have played 6 times and Talbot have only won once so he hasn't learned yet and being at home makes beith very slight favourites although Talbot for me probably still best team in country as for the winner winning it they would probably become favourites but there are 4 other teams who won't be far away glenafton rob roy Kelty and Bonnyrigg the odds will become clearer after this round is played as for Edinburgh utd they are middle table 3rd division team it's not as if they are flying high in there league

I think you underestimate how good a team beith are better squad than last year and since April last year they have played 6 times and Talbot have only won once so he hasn't learned yet and being at home makes beith very slight favourites although Talbot for me probably still best team in country as for the winner winning it they would probably become favourites but there are 4 other teams who won't be far away glenafton rob roy Kelty and Bonnyrigg the odds will become clearer after this round is played as for Edinburgh utd they are middle table 3rd division team it's not as if they are flying high in there league

Not at all,Beth's head to head for is very impressive and could easily turn Talbot over.

It's my opinion though that on Saturday it's Talbot day and tucker will get them ready.

I agree it won't be an easy run, the teams you mentioned plus a couple more are capable on their day of putting anyone out.

If Buffs turn up confident, put league misery behind then and don't fall to an early goal they will be fine.

If they go down early, start fighting and getting dogs abuse from strain, it will be a long afternoon.

On 17/01/2017 at 16:24, Krfc 10 said:

Musselburg may struggle with the surface against rob roy at Cumbernaulds park, not the best

Now that Petershill's park is being upgraded, Musselburgh's best performance of the season was at the worst surface in Junior Football - Broxburn's ground, where we won 5-1. So playing on surface which is not the best, won't worry the Burgh.

The struggle may be playing the league leaders in the West, but hopefully we can give KRR a good game. I'm always positive whenever I watch my team, so here's hoping we will still be in the draw come the end of January.

Mon the Burgh!

On 17/01/2017 at 20:17, hareskirky said:

Someone got out of bed the wrong side. We shall leave it at that sir.

Someone seems to be upsetting a few on here all because your team is sitting top of the league pipe doon ffs normal service will be resumed 2nd half of the season.

13 hours ago, Hertha/BJFC1938 said:

What age is diack as he seems to have been about forever :) 

Diack has been different class since coming in. Great to watch. Always looking to create that wee bit of extra space and link up with others in the team. Fantastic vision, great pass and knows where the net is for sure. Always looks dangerous.

Absolutely destroyed Clydebank just before Xmas. Couldn't cope with him!

Here it comes, crawled oot from under his stone again to continue his p&b trolling, the rabs ain't your team? Aye ok ya fud, you've got some obsession with wanting to comment and slag everything Kilsyth al give you that, is it because we knocked you back when you came and asked to use our park and we told you to jog on? there's one thing about you Kirky boys, your consistent, consistently full of pish, if it wisnae that other tube rrg talkin shite a while back, it's you, your definitely related at least or he's your civil partner one of the two.

Rabs aint your team hareskirky ?
Don't talk absolute pish !!! Your always on here been positive and negative about them , mostly u spout utter pish mind and have cheap shots at kilsyth all the time , to be fair not all the kirky guys are like u and that other complete twat rrg , altough i have my suspicions u r one in the same , guys like lee r ok an make fair sensible posts an good banter flows between us , i have a healthy respect for kirky rob roy , as for u i have none !!!!!!

the rabs aint my team. i watch them when i can. hence why i don't have the rabs in my user name or team name on here.

I did notice you were upsetting a few maybe winning the junior cup has went to yer heid kenny ???

He mentions on the amateur forum he isn't a harestanes man either

Can you not read i said i was a casual hares supporter . I'm not involved with harestanes that means not involved in football side only watching as i do the rabs and have went back and forward between the two for the last few years not that it's any of you're business or why i think a certain player is not up to a top junior level anymore Christ even heard the man himself last season joke with a friend at a junior game about being past it so he can obviously take that talk in his stride unlike the big weans from kilsyth on here.
Problem with this place you give an opinion and people get all worked up to a ridiculous level ie kilsyth ranger would he speak to someone at a game like that if he heard someone voicing an opinion which he doesn't like hmm.

Why dont u come and give a good balanced fair opinion and maybe people willl respect u more ,instead a being some typical keyboard warrior who gets his kicks from having cheap pot shots at kilsyth all the time ? Your not even a gòod liar u trip yourself up all the time, a watch harestanes , no a watch rob roy,make your mind up ? U say your an amateur fan then in another thread u go on about kilbirnie having a great attacking side in the 70s , u can smell the bull from here , and there's wrong with anyone havin a difference of opinion to me on p+b , but theyl come on an have a sensible discussion about it, not just your team are shite ,u'l get pumped or your players past it !!!!
Calling us weans is your best quote yet lol

To be fair re Diack he did seem unfit and perhaps past it in the few games he played at Meadow in Super Premier League / Junior Cup last season but has got back his form and fitness. He is scoring important goals so could be an influential player in getting Kilsyth into the Super Premier League.

Archived