Balance Sheet FC/Raith V Scottish Cup Holders Hibernian FC

23 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Nae bother ya wee hearts ride. Was clearly talking about league games. The other two games weren't as important. We've beaten them at Easter road in a replay, under the lights already with almost the same team. We've also just come off the back of beating Dundee Utd 3-0 in a big game too. As I said earlier, this is probably the worst attempt at a fake alias I've ever seen. Absolute minter that you spend your nights pretending to be a hibs fan.

We've won 6 out of 11 league games you twat, we're hardly invincible if we can't even beat Ayr u fucking Knighted

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Erm well no. It means every time he goes to Easter road he gets a ticket through my client reference. It's only this season that every ticket holder has to be on the database. You're about as funny as Graham rix in a playground you dirty Jambo cunt.

The database has been going for years you dumb fuck, you have obviously not been near ER for years

Just now, CupidStunt1875 said:

The database has been going for years you dumb fuck, you have obviously not been near ER for years

Read the post back again. I said EVERY TICKET HOLDER. Last season or even this Season out with a big game you can buy a ticket for someone who isn't on the database. For bigger games after what happened at the final this is apparently no longer the case. 

18 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Read the post back again. I said EVERY TICKET HOLDER. Last season or even this Season out with a big game you can buy a ticket for someone who isn't on the database. For bigger games after what happened at the final this is apparently no longer the case. 

You don't half talk some shite, a season ticket entitles you to 1 ticket only. You obviously haven't been near ER in fuck knows how long. NOW IF YOU'RE LIKE ME AND BUY A SEASON TICKET EARLY YOU ARE ENTITLED TO 2 TICKETS FOR BIG GAMES. Is this what you mean fat fuck ?

38 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Erm well no. It means every time he goes to Easter road he gets a ticket through my client reference. It's only this season that every ticket holder has to be on the database. You're about as funny as Graham rix in a playground you dirty Jambo cunt.

The database has been going for years , you are obviously an imposter. You have just shown yourself up to be a part timer   IF THAT  LOL

9 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

You don't half talk some shite, a season ticket entitles you to 1 ticket only. You obviously haven't been near ER in fuck knows how long. NOW IF YOU'RE LIKE ME AND BUY A SEASON TICKET EARLY YOU ARE ENTITLED TO 2 TICKETS FOR BIG GAMES. Is this what you mean fat fuck ?

Not been to Easter road for a whole week. 

Youre thick as fuck. I actually think it'd be harsh on hearts fans to claim you as one of them.

5 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

The database has been going for years , you are obviously an imposter. You have just shown yourself up to be a part timer   IF THAT  LOL

Don't know why you keep bringing up the database. I don't know how simpler I can make it for you, chief. 

Archived