Football Shirts

26 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Whats peoples thoughts on pre match kits?
Obviously just another way to scam fans but some are pretty nice and worth picking up in the sales imo.

https://versus.uk.com/2019/09/15-drippiest-pre-match-jerseys-201920-season/

Some are a bit bright but some nice ones

As you say, just another way of scamming fans but found a lot of the pre-match shirts look far nicer than the actual home/away shirts. For £40 or thereabouts, they also make it laughable that home/away shirts cost about £30 more for basically the exact same thing. 

5 minutes ago, Toma_BullyWee said:

@8MileBU a mate sent me a link to follow follow where they are going mental because Castore keep making an arse of things (people getting trackies where they've forgot to put the Rangers badge on) and the retrogers guy has been mentioned... 

20200821_163925.jpg

Well I’m not on Facebook but if it’s the same Retro Rangers as Twitter & Footietrader, this comes as no surprise whatsoever.

22 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Whats peoples thoughts on pre match kits?
Obviously just another way to scam fans but some are pretty nice and worth picking up in the sales imo.

https://versus.uk.com/2019/09/15-drippiest-pre-match-jerseys-201920-season/

Some are a bit bright but some nice ones

Don't  see much of a problem - it's not like fashion brands only release 1 item of clothing each season. Yes, we can debate peer pressure to get all the gear but that's the case anyway so not a new problem.

8 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Had a nose on Soccerlord and they seemed to have the coming season's Villa shirt for £26. Free delivery if you spend over £50.

Imagine the Villa shop is selling them for about £50+, so not sure how Soccerlord are managing to sell them so cheaply? emoji848.png

Not entirely sure of the script to be honest. I was quite sceptical at first before ordering but I had a look at the reviews on a couple of different websites too and they were mostly positive ones.

Maybe the shirts are fake but barely noticable or the owner bumps his stock out the back of a van.

17 minutes ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Imagine the Villa shop is selling them for about £50+, so not sure how Soccerlord are managing to sell them so cheaply? emoji848.png

5 minutes ago, C. Muir said:

Maybe the shirts are fake but barely noticable or the owner bumps his stock out the back of a van.

100% authentic "replicas" from DH Gate. Everyone and their maw on Twitter is buying up a shiteload of fakes of DH Gate and punting them from £25-35.

I can see why people do it because prices are absolutely ridiculous these days but they're no for me. I refuse to pay the stupid money for shirts these days anyway. I tend to kick about on ebay and use the end of season sales. 

@shirtkingSOE (I think) on twitter is brilliant. Sure I've mentioned him before here but he has loads of really cheap matchworn lower league stuff and that's the sort of shite that interests me. Give me 3 of them over any £80 dull as f**k templates any day. I've got about 15 matchworn Clyde shirts and I'm pretty sure all but one came from him.

On 21/08/2020 at 14:30, C. Muir said:

I bought this season's Ajax away shirt from them which arrived today and i'm impressed. 

On 20/08/2020 at 19:44, Toma_BullyWee said:

Aye there are definitely a good group of guys there but I'm finding more and more are insufferable little fucks. 

That Ellis fucker. Where did he come from? Think he should stick to that audience that consider themselves tacticians because they know what CDM means in FIFA.

Don't know why but he comes across is a bit of a smug p***k in his videos.