Fastlane 2017

JamieStevenson

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So around ten minutes for the pre-match promo plus entrances, 15 or so minutes for Charlotte to job Bailey out, another 10-15 minutes for the build-up to the main event leaves us...a few minutes for the main event itself.  Oh how predictable.

I could see Owens attacking Goldberg before the match to try and stretch it out a bit, then have him do his two moves and win.  I don't think we'll get Jericho or Lesnar.

But having said that, they've laid on the Samoa Joe stuff massively thick, it's now pretty obvious he'll do something.  For no apparent reason.

Women's division should have been all on one show.  You could've had some brilliant storylines that way.  It's good that some feuds have been given spotlight - they wouldn't have been had they all been on one show - but after a few months of it they're pretty much all played out.  

I'm not that convinced about Bayley anymore either to be honest.  Just seems a bit bland, and I haven't seen her make the same steps up as the others have since leaving NXT.  Needs to really improve, because if people start getting bored of her she's dead in the water.

Absolutely fucked the booking since Sasha and Charlotte's feud ending.  Absolutely no need for Bayley to win it a few weeks ago.  Have Charlotte retain in any way, build up the heat to Wrestlemania when Bayley finally realises her lifelong dream.  HOW HARD IS THAT TO DO?!

Archived