Spit Hoods

jmothecat

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Teachers, nurses and doctors aren't trained or allowed to use force to control people either you moron so why would they be allowed to randomly put spit hoods on folk??

Nurses and care workers are generally taught CALM techniques which involves holds and restraints. Swing and a miss I'm afraid.

Nurses and care workers are generally taught CALM techniques which involves holds and restraints. Swing and a miss I'm afraid.

They don't go about dropping folk and carrying out relocations like the polis do. I have been with several nurses(every single one a psycho) and had very close family members who are nurses. I don't need a lesson on what their duties involve.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its not even in the same ball park mate you are reaching too far there.

How exactly? 

I'd wager that nurses and care workers in certain fields are more likely to be attacked and under threat of injury than boabies. 

3 hours ago, jmothecat said:

My two biggest issues are that they are disproportionately used on people with mental health problems, in one incident a disabled 12 year old girl was put into one, and that knowing the police it seems highly unlikely that these won't be abused.

I don't know the specifics of that case, but most individuals can spit. 

I would not discriminate by labelling 12 year old disabled girls as being incapable.

Archived