Scottish cup holders vs Hearts

Dudu Dahan pal

2 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Even if in jest your comments about that scum are nauseating  and you're obviously not well educated at all and know f**k all about their or our history. I shall just put you Gertrude and the rest of the girly gang on ignore before I run out of sick bags.

Oh well.  There's no changing some people. And your anti Celtic homophobic views aren't welcome at Easter Road. 

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You youngsters are deluded if you think we have ANY relationship with them, it wasn't that long ago they were at ER with their banners goading us about being their feeder club and the illiterate scum couldn't even spell their own name properly. We are a club with far more history and tradition and you should concentrate on that and stop embarrassing yourselves. I'll tell you now you won't spout that special relationship shite inside ER without getting a slap I can guarantee you that.

We had a few Green Brigade through against Utd in January and again last night, Nothing was said as most of our fans don't have a problem with it. Same will happen when we go through there when Glasgow Celtic Football Club play the **** next month.

I was there that day.  Was the squigler game.  I'm not a youngster, I'm a fairly well educated adult who knows about the history of the two clubs. Inside Easter road we all know the bond we have too.
can you imagine, picture the scene, we win the league and play our first match in paradise if our cousins aren't playing Real Madrid in Tokyo for a glam friendly..
A double guard of honour, Lenny back home and reunited with Hendo. It's the stuff dreams are made of.

That would top off the perfect 2 years that we've had as fans of these two clubs.

Fucking spine tingling.

1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

We had a few Green Brigade through against Utd in January and again last night, Nothing was said as most of our fans don't have a problem with it. Same will happen when we go through there when Glasgow Celtic Football Club play the **** next month.

Another arsehole on ignore, keep on coming girlies

25 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Oh well.  There's no changing some people. And your anti Celtic homophobic views aren't welcome at Easter Road. 

It's quite amazing. Most of us have shagged a ***. That's common knowledge.

5 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Another arsehole on ignore, keep on coming girlies

May I remind you, without our bond, there wouldn't have been a Scottish cup win last year or a league winning side this year as we go for the double - although I wouldn't grudge Celtic the treble in Brendan's first year. 

I was there that day.  Was the squigler game.  I'm not a youngster, I'm a fairly well educated adult who knows about the history of the two clubs. Inside Easter road we all know the bond we have too.
can you imagine, picture the scene, we win the league and play our first match in paradise if our cousins aren't playing Real Madrid in Tokyo for a glam friendly..
A double guard of honour, Lenny back home and reunited with Hendo. It's the stuff dreams are made of.

Wrong. It was the 3-2 Thierry Gathuessi game

LTYF

2 minutes ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Wrong. It was the 3-2 Thierry Gathuessi game

LTYF

That's one impressive memory.  The only think Hong Kong done in his Hibs career and quite evidently the incorrect 3-2.  Well played though, have a greenie x 

5 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Our players have pumped many a top flight side over the past couple of seasons including completely outplaying your club mate.  We get dragged into a battle this level but when we come across most of the top 6 we usually win. 

A hibs team that lack fight and bottle. Never.

Brendan Rodgers: "I was at the game and thought it was a brilliant game. Congratulations to Neil and his team. The atmosphere was fantastic and they were clearly the better side."

It brings a tear to my eye that, despite the best attempts of cultural bigots like CupidStunt, we have managers both at Parkhead and Easter Road who truly get what these two great clubs are all about. Maybe we should get the Brendan Rodgers song going in his honour on Saturday?

4 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Yep, that we do.

IMG_0940.JPG

I don't have time to find a picture of every team in hibs history that have massively lacked fight and bottle. Congrats on finding a picture of the only one that doesn't.

image.jpeg

Archived