Berwick v Forfar

I've nothing to back this up other than a gut feeling but for some reason I don't think Bollan now likes playing Foxy and Milne in the same side, perhaps seeing them as too similar and that together they don't protect the back four enough. Milne's Bollan's player and in a good goalscoring run so fine. My main problem with Saturday (not there so going from highlights and comments) is that he should never have broken up the TOB and Travis which was very strong against and Arbroath away and decent home to Elgin, why change that?!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a lot of support for TOB to play centre mid as he has played well there in the past. However at this stage of the season  keep your changes to a minimum. Foxy or McCawl would have done the job. If Swankie is first pick and must play(it's in his contract) then play him upfront with Cox. This will stop him ghosting on the halfway line and we can watch Bolo kicking his ankles on Saturday.

There is a lot of support for TOB to play centre mid as he has played well there in the past. However at this stage of the season  keep your changes to a minimum. Foxy or McCawl would have done the job. If Swankie is first pick and must play(it's in his contract) then play him upfront with Cox. This will stop him ghosting on the halfway line and we can watch Bolo kicking his ankles on Saturday.

Milne has to start , a fine player . But I agree you don't break up your defence for no reason. We have centre midfielders who can do a job no bother to fit in

On 19/02/2017 at 12:57, Yellow Feet said:

Surely to f**k we can get that red card rescinded since footage is available, embarrassing.

Would say the same for Forfar too but as it's a yellow you can't. lol.

Depends what the second yellow was for.  Did the ref think Denholm fouled the player on the ball?  If so, no appeal.

Did the ref think he dived trying to get a foul against the #11?  If so, it can be appealed.

Given the cost of an appeal and the fact that so very few are overturned, I suspect Forfar will take this one on the chin.

Archived