Today's scores please

Jamsy81

That's all you've got. You are a proven liar, trouble maker and everything in between. Sending pms about sweety rustlers to talbot fans then getting caught out and plenty more. You know the next meadow manager then get proved wrong. You know inside info about sjfa probes then it's all wrong. You know the lot.

Show me where I lied ? Proved that Davy Greig was getting the job so failed again. What probes you alluding to? You sir are a grade a clown

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres a distinct difference however that a bottle of coke at a designated football match is classed as a controlled container and you can actually be arrested for attempting to enter with one at Hampden or Easter Road, theres a big difference between that and Newlandsfield which isnt a designated sports ground under that particular law. Its possible that the steward was just doing what they normally do at other grounds without knowing that the same laws dont apply at junior games? Think its been done to death that the steward was wrong and most folks accept that. We should try and move on from this and let Pollok respond privately to the guy.

I dont understand the aggro fan of the juniors seems to get on this forum, hes just a guy who supports his team, if folk dont like what he has to say ignore it?

He's a knob end of. If you are a regular reader with a good memory then you would see he gets everything he deserves. Maybe he just needs to engage brain before commenting on anything and everything. Put all bias aside and consider what I am saying. Look at his posts on Ladeside thread even tonight. It's all about Tony.

He's a knob end of. If you are a regular reader with a good memory then you would see he gets everything he deserves. Maybe he just needs to engage brain before commenting on anything and everything. Put all bias aside and consider what I am saying. Look at his posts on Ladeside thread even tonight. It's all about Tony.

You sir are a clown of the highest order with an obsession that defies belief.
I post sometimes with biased about my club . But I don't chase folk from other clubs & comment on everything they say like yourself.
Reprobate of the highest order is all I can say about you .

You sir are a clown of the highest order with an obsession that defies belief.
I post sometimes with biased about my club . But I don't chase folk from other clubs & comment on everything they say like yourself.
Reprobate of the highest order is all I can say about you .

You make the facts up as you go along, you try to belittle managers and fans of other clubs, you post that you want Beith to get beat then try to appease them when they win the Scottish. You try to make out you know who will finish top and bottom of the league. You are a two faced little shit with their head up their own arse. Need I go on. You will fool some but not all.

You make the facts up as you go along, you try to belittle managers and fans of other clubs, you post that you want Beith to get beat then try to appease them when they win the Scottish. You try to make out you know who will finish top and bottom of the league. You are a two faced little shit with their head up their own arse. Need I go on. You will fool some but not all.

More nonsense & horrible ramblings from a desperate soul. Keep it up Loopy . Just digging a deeper hole for yourself & proving how horrible a person you really are.

bc41b30d221bff89adfd03e7e8a12fb6.jpg

Just for records sake

This is me . I run the Ladeside Facebook & twitter pages .

I don't hide behind a username unlike some .

More nonsense & horrible ramblings from a desperate soul. Keep it up Loopy . Just digging a deeper hole for yourself & proving how horrible a person you really are.

You are the horrible little person who needs found out. Some will take no notice and others will agree with me wholeheartedly. Sleep tight. See if you can hold yourself back for a change but I doubt it.

Here's what I see as a knob,, a guy who abuses someone for there posts on a football forum and thinks he knows the guy on a personal level cause of his posts on here. All you seem to do is troll fan of juniors and bring absolutely f**k all else to the forum,, am at the stage where I reckon fans of your own club are sat going who is this rasper of a plamf stick

You are the horrible little person who needs found out. Some will take no notice and others will agree with me wholeheartedly. Sleep tight. See if you can hold yourself back for a change but I doubt it.

Horrible? Little?
You sir are beyond reproach & full of nothing but bile & nonsense . I pity your sad life

Here's what I see as a knob,, a guy who abuses someone for there posts on a football forum and thinks he knows the guy on a personal level cause of his posts on here. All you seem to do is troll fan of juniors and bring absolutely f**k all else to the forum,, am at the stage where I reckon fans of your own club are sat going who is this rasper of a plamf stick

All you seem to do is kiss his arse and show that you Ladeside fans just stick together for right or wrong. Hope you have written your email. Adios amigo.

Says it all
No hiding behind a username
Proving who I am.
Who are you Loopy?
A coward . A keyboard warrior . A troll

Just someone who supports his local team with a point to make. That's all. Good that you help your club but you still need to jack all your shit in.

That's 30mins of my life I'll never get back after reading some of the guff that's been spouted on this thread!

Some of you need to stop getting wound up on things that happened last year and that you weren't directly involved in, move on and stop moaning/winging

Ps the guy who's boys bag got searched without being asked had every right to moan about that, not on in my eyes

That's 30mins of my life I'll never get back after reading some of the guff that's been spouted on this thread!

Some of you need to stop getting wound up on things that happened last year and that you weren't directly involved in, move on and stop moaning/winging

Ps the guy who's boys bag got searched without being asked had every right to moan about that, not on in my eyes

I agree. Just didn't like his attitude of shouting everyone down.

2 minutes ago, Lupo said:

Just someone who supports his local team with a point to make. That's all. Good that you help your club but you still need to jack all your shit in.

Do you even know fan of the juniors personally to make your wild judgements of the Guy from behind your keyboard / phone? 

Obviously beith and kilbirnie have got real football rivalry but that's where it ends and the guy is a sound bloke , on the 29/5/16 when Beith beat pollok on penalties to win our first ever SCOTTISH cup the first person to text me with congratulations only seconds after it was that guy , that tells me all I need to know about his sound character as he would have been hurting like hell at beith eventually winning it , guys like that who do that stuff and don't hide behind usernames get my respect on here. Sadly they are only few and far between though . 

Do you even know fan of the juniors personally to make your wild judgements of the Guy from behind your keyboard / phone? 
Obviously beith and kilbirnie have got real football rivalry but that's where it ends and the guy is a sound bloke , on the 29/5/16 when Beith beat pollok on penalties to win our first ever SCOTTISH cup the first person to text me with congratulations only seconds after it was that guy , that tells me all I need to know about his sound character as he would have been hurting like hell at beith eventually winning it , guys like that who do that stuff and don't hide behind usernames get my respect on here. Sadly they are only few and far between though . 

But did he really mean it or was it just for show??

Archived