Today's scores please

Jamsy81

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No wonder they searched you and the band of fools. We like refined people up Pollok way. Not dead heads with a gang mentality.
and there it is. Showing yourself up like a complete walloper you are. Really is cringey as f**k when you post,, yep searching a 4 year old does ooze of being refined right enough. Can you get any more embarrassing. Have you got more complete nonsensical rambling to come. Glad you just shown yourself up as the tool you are, All that pish you just wrote cause i point out your a mere obsessed keyboard warrior. Get a life ffs

You've lost the argument. The fight has done . Your patter is bye. Everyone has now seen through your nonsense , As Nicolas Lyndhurst would say . Goodnight Sweetheart [emoji23][emoji23]

Repeat repeat. My patter must be good when you keep repeating it back. Hope you enjoyed your beer between posts and no doubt be back with more posts while your supposed to be working. Your a real class act. Tony this Tony that. We didn't win today because Tony stayed in his dugout. Blah blah blah.

and there it is. Showing yourself up like a complete walloper you are. Really is cringey as f**k when you post,, yep searching a 4 year old does ooze of being refined right enough. Can you get any more embarrassing. Have you got more complete nonsensical rambling to come. Glad you just shown yourself up as the tool you are, All that pish you just wrote cause i point out your a mere obsessed keyboard warrior. Get a life ffs

Another pure clown. Hope you enjoyed your day out in the big city!

Repeat repeat. My patter must be good when you keep repeating it back. Hope you enjoyed your beer between posts and no doubt be back with more posts while your supposed to be working. Your a real class act. Tony this Tony that. We didn't win today because Tony stayed in his dugout. Blah blah blah.

Loopy everyone is now seeing how much nonsense you spout .
It's embarrassing that you even think you have a semblance of an argument. Time to give up & move on chump

Come have a chat with me at a game lupo. See if am refined enough for you. you won't come chat me though as you are the type to just try and fail miserably at annoying folk on here and my guess is you are also the type that if approached for a sociable chat you would not have anything to say. And now it's hope you enjoyed yer day in big city. Again showing yourself up. Yep had a great day in the big city once I left the deprived pollokshaws area it was great

17 minutes ago, Lupo said:

No wonder they searched you and the band of fools. We like refined people up Pollok way. Not dead heads with a gang mentality.

Buffs have still to play Pollok twice,home & AWAY. We have a lot of kids,with their parents,in our away support.Will they be searched too when we visit Pollok......or is that just standard treatment for Ladeside supporters?

Come have a chat with me at a game lupo. See if am refined enough for you. you won't come chat me though as you are the type to just try and fail miserably at annoying folk on here and my guess is you are also the type that if approached for a sociable chat you would not have anything to say. And now it's hope you enjoyed yer day in big city. Again showing yourself up. Yep had a great day in the big city once I left the deprived pollokshaws area it was great

No point with this 1 mate . Total fannyspangle of the highest order . Pillok to the core . Tony Mcanally hardcore deluded reprobate & that's his good points

Loopy everyone is now seeing how much nonsense you spout .
It's embarrassing that you even think you have a semblance of an argument. Time to give up & move on chump

Using my patter again. My ego is flying [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Buffs have still to play Pollok twice,home & AWAY. We have a lot of kids,with their parents,in our away support.Will they be searched too when we visit Pollok......or is that just standard treatment for Ladeside supporters?

Straight from a pollok fans mouth to me at the game after I explained my situation . "it's just you guys and beith that get this treatment mate"

Using my patter again. My ego is flying [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Deluded individual. http://m.additudemag.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.additudemag.com%2Fadhd%2Farticle%2F815.html&utm_referrer=#2757

No point with this 1 mate . Total fannyspangle of the highest order . Pillok to the core . Tony Mcanally hardcore deluded reprobate & that's his good points

I don't have any hood points [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
Hope you mate gets on well with his hood points but a word to the wise. He should try starting sentences with a capital and use some punctuation and he might get somewhere [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

I don't have any hood points [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]
Hope you mate gets on well with his hood points but a word to the wise. He should try starting sentences with a capital and use some punctuation and he might get somewhere [emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Missed the spellcheck imbecile. Every post you delve deeper into incompetence

Archived