Today's scores please

Jamsy81

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How would segregation have stopped folk spitting on the manager of the victors?

Jesus wept
Was explained at the time
Our committee asked for a minimal segregation so our support would be directly behind our dug out . This was ignored & deemed unnecessary by the Lok committee as not needed . Your either at the wind up or a halfwit delete what part required

1 hour ago, Blue White Dynamite said:

Best of luck to Rob Roy for the rest of the season.

However if that referee can honestly say he was impartial today, then I'm Lionel Messi. I don't often criticise referees but the man was fucking shocking.

I agree with you that some of his decisions were a bit strange, but I think over the piece they pretty much evened themselves out. 

Bit tough on you getting your centre half sent off, but then he disallowed a perfectly good Willie Sawyer's 'goal', which would have been Rab's fifth.

Great game to watch though - I am sure everybody got their moneys worth.

Plenty of talking points, and that's what it's all about.

You really kept at us until the final whistle, and were probably a shade unlucky not to get at least a replay out of it.

Good Luck for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, energyzone said:

What did you make of the handball incident?

To be honest with you, I did not see it clearly. I was on the half way line next to Darren's dugout. 

But it sounded like it came off possibly Grant Mitchell's forearm.

Jesus wept
Was explained at the time
Our committee asked for a minimal segregation so our support would be directly behind our dug out . This was ignored & deemed unnecessary by the Lok committee as not needed . Your either at the wind up or a halfwit delete what part required

Another gibbering wreck post from the one and only fan Dan.

No I'm waiting on a good brain surgeon. I'll let you know if I recommend him. Oh silly me he wouldn't be much use to you as he wouldn't find anything [emoji16]

I think you fancy me mate .
Sorry to disappoint but I'm happily married & have been for near on 20 years . Enjoy yer Saturday auld yin

To be honest with you, I did not see it clearly. I was on the half way line next to Darren's dugout. 

I was at the wrong end to see it too, but according to the Hurlford boys at the home end it was a clear hand ball.

PS Stop polluting this thread with your hatred for Pollok. Your not welcome on here [emoji16][emoji16]

A keyboard ?
Am sitting having a beer in my local on my phone .
Hatred for Lok? You pollute the Ladeside thread to attempt & fail to get a rise out me & then come on here spouting nonsense again & state that I'm not welcome . As I said long ago Loopy seek help

I was at the wrong end to see it too, but according to the Hurlford boys at the home end it was a clear hand ball.

It was a clear handball and penalty but the referee's view was obstructed by a Hurlford player who jumped at the same time as the offender. I thought the assistant should have seen it though. I was just at the side of the goals and probably had the best view of anyone in the ground.

A keyboard ?
Am sitting having a beer in my local on my phone .
Hatred for Lok? You pollute the Ladeside thread to attempt & fail to get a rise out me & then come on here spouting nonsense again & state that I'm not welcome . As I said long ago Loopy seek help

You fail to even get the jokes and irony. I'll leave you and your keyboard/ I mean wife to have a lovely evening.

Archived