Horizon Zero Dawn

Fide

It's certainly a better bet than when you said it about No Man's Sky fide :P

The reviews do seem very positive about this one.  The general consensus appears to be that it doesn't really bring anything that new and exciting to the Open World Sandbox genre, but it does every little piece very well.  Comparisons to the Witcher too, and I'm sure I read that they hired some of the quest designers from W3 :wub:

Not sure I'll pick it up at release, but once a tenner's been knocked off the price and more people have had their say, looks like something I'll really enjoy

EDIT: This is the most negative I've seen of it so far, from Kotaku. Jim Sterling was quite effusive about it though, surprisingly so.

Edited by forameus

I knocked about 3 hours into this last night and on the basis of what I've seen so far I can't recommend it enough.  The story is intriguing, it looks beautiful, combat is superb and there's a whole load of genuinely original ideas.

On 02/03/2017 at 06:13, Fide said:

I knocked about 3 hours into this last night and on the basis of what I've seen so far I can't recommend it enough.  The story is intriguing, it looks beautiful, combat is superb and there's a whole load of genuinely original ideas.

H:ZD or No Man's Sky we're talking about here?

Killed my first Sawtooth last night. What difficulty level are people playing on? As others have said this game is superb so far - having to craft to move between campfires is a new thing I haven't seen before.

I'm playing it on normal myself. According to my mate, it can get quite difficult. I've only played an hour or so far and it's pretty good. What's a sawtooth? I've only came across the watchers and Ryder's so far.

4 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I'm playing it on normal myself. According to my mate, it can get quite difficult. I've only played an hour or so far and it's pretty good. What's a sawtooth? I've only came across the watchers and Ryder's so far.

They're like sabre tooth cats/ tigers.

They're c***s.