Forfar -vs- Montrose

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bogs_Dollox said:

Midfield was on existant . The obvious replacement was scott for denholm, but he insisted on shoe horning mccawl in there for no fucking reason at all.

Badly missed denholm and dare I say it we miss malones dig

Foxy gave us plenty of dig. Certainly missed Danny. Milne and Swankie were total passengers yet again and McCawl  just isn't up to it.

Lister is finished i'm afraid to say.

poor fare today - how the hell are Forfar top of this dung heap league 2, when better footballing sides like Elgin and dare I say it Arbroath languish below them. Grant Adams - total erse - still totally easy to wind up. Ginger head steward - clueless. onwards and upwards - 3 games unbeaten against the .. cough... league leaders!!

2 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

Foxy gave us plenty of dig. Certainly missed Danny. Milne and Swankie were total passengers yet again and McCawl  just isn't up to it.

Lister is finished i'm afraid to say.

Thought you were all raving about Lewis Milne?

crowd w**k post - poor crowd today - didn't even merit a "what a shitey home support" - were all the fermers @ hame watching the rugger or are Forfar just poorly supported. hate to think what the gate would have been if they were in Cowdenbeath's position.

Just now, Loon From Outta Toon said:

Started this season with a bang, he hits the odd long shot that goes in!!
But of late he's been a passenger and producing very little!

Sounds familiar

very very capable player but hasn't mastered the week in week out mentality 

crowd w**k post - poor crowd today - didn't even merit a "what a shitey home support" - were all the fermers @ hame watching the rugger or are Forfar just poorly supported. hate to think what the gate would have been if they were in Cowdenbeath's position.

There was only about 100 mo fans [emoji15]

IMG_1488051924.937623.jpg
I count about 30 mo fans behind the goal [emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]

Management deserves some credit for screwing this title from our grasp....i enjoy the 2 man corners, they work really well especially when it gets cleared and we are 2 men down with Swankie last man...WTF?? Agree Grants kicking is a bombscare....what exactly is hard about kicking the ball down the poxy middle?? Coxy once again ran his guts out....others must look at him in shame!! Thought Kerr and Sanny played really well and no doubt SP had them all psyched up for this....unlike our manager who prefers to say zilch. Not looking good atm....there is a lack of desire right through the team and we need to sort it out very quickly. So missed danny and malone in midfield....Peters doesn't do it for me...has to be Coxy and Lister next week.

Just now, tbsouth said:

Management deserves some credit for screwing this title from our grasp....i enjoy the 2 man corners, they work really well especially when it gets cleared and we are 2 men down with Swankie last man...WTF?? Agree Grants kicking is a bombscare....what exactly is hard about kicking the ball down the poxy middle?? Coxy once again ran his guts out....others must look at him in shame!! Thought Kerr and Sanny played really well and no doubt SP had them all psyched up for this....unlike our manager who prefers to say zilch. Not looking good atm....there is a lack of desire right through the team and we need to sort it out very quickly. So missed danny and malone in midfield....Peters doesn't do it for me...has to be Coxy and Lister next week.

Has to be Lister? Based on?

Guest bernardblack
Based on the fact he can win a header and hold the ball up....Sanny showed you what we are missing today.....in fact i would even play Danny before Josh up front

There's so much wrong with this I don't know where to start.

Based on the fact he can win a header and hold the ball up....Sanny showed you what we are missing today.....in fact i would even play Danny before Josh up front

Don't think Lister even won an header when he came on?[emoji85]
All he did was a terrible slide tackle in the montrose box to give away a foul?

And ruined probably our best chance with a terrible pass to put Coxy through on goal!

Archived