Wrestlemania 33

gallusguy

6 minutes ago, Deego said:

Scotty Tunbridge, who red dotted the Kevin Owens post, I take it you're a fan. Can you explain why? I don't watch much these days, just the odd PPV and bits and pieces from stuff posted online so admittedly I don't see too much of him. I understand he's quite popular, but whenever I see him I just think "fat guy, crap beard, baggy shorts and t-shirt cos he's fat... and he's the champion? From Triple H (and various other well-built types) to this fucking guy?". Pleas explain, as I'd like to be a fan. I've not written him off completely.

Vince, is that you?

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You have to wonder if Owens was ever his friend or if it was all just plot".

No you don't; Owens clearly stated, on numerous occasions, that it was indeed a plot

Just now, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Excuse my ignorance, what is this G.O.A.T. thing on Jericho's shorts? I take it it's like this BAE that I don't get either.

I admit it, it's an age thing.

Greatest Of All Time

Just now, Musketeer Gripweed said:

Excuse my ignorance, what is this G.O.A.T. thing on Jericho's shorts? I take it it's like this BAE that I don't get either.

I admit it, it's an age thing.

Greatest Of All Time

11 minutes ago, Deego said:

Scotty Tunbridge, who red dotted the Kevin Owens post, I take it you're a fan. Can you explain why? I don't watch much these days, just the odd PPV and bits and pieces from stuff posted online so admittedly I don't see too much of him. I understand he's quite popular, but whenever I see him I just think "fat guy, crap beard, baggy shorts and t-shirt cos he's fat... and he's the champion? From Triple H (and various other well-built types) to this fucking guy?". Pleas explain, as I'd like to be a fan. I've not written him off completely.

The hardcore smarks who watch every week love him.

I hardly even give it a sniff now, and guys like him are exactly why for the exact reasons you say. 

1 minute ago, Dave1875 said:

Seems to be an American thing.. least I've only heard it used in American based sports and entertainment things

It's (part of) the title of his third book

1 minute ago, Snakebite said:

The hardcore smarks who watch every week love him.

I hardly even give it a sniff now, and guys like him are exactly why for the exact reasons you say. 

Bring back Mason Ryan

Just now, DA Baracus said:

It's (part of) the title of his third book

I know, but you've got people saying Tom Brady is the GOAT of NFL, Kobe Bryant the GOAT of NBA etc.

Archived