BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

6 hours ago, GB65 said:

Shortlees have one problem at the moment and that's Cunny

The players have to take their part in the blame as well

Everybody will all fall out with each other and eventually pack in

P.S.- It will not be the first time in their history they've all fell out and packed in

Talk sense man, Cunny isn't the problem, the players don't want to play because there's nothing to play for now, that's a terrible attitude and would rather glenburn win the league. Hurlford v Glenburn today, should be a good game. 

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everybody seems to be an expert on shortlees. Only they know if they could have fielded a team or not. But their hardly the first amateur team who haven't been able to field a team. Conspiracy theories flying around constant just enjoy what games actually happen instead of worrying about a team who's struggling towards the end of the season. 

On 03/05/2017 at 18:37, eyeswideopen15 said:

Shocking from Shortlees. Not a chance they can't field a team. Trying to tell me they can't get trialists even if they are short! Giving points to hurlford title rivals

Aye they should have put on old men from the side lines like thistle did against tiber at ardeer 2 yr ago  well done shortlees i hope glenburn destroy thistle got a cheek to talk about cheating 

I think you'll find the sideline at shortlees are older than the sideline of thistle, there'd be heart attacks galore on the pitch lol. Am I right in saying shortlees have still to play thistle again in he league?

24 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Everybody seems to be an expert on shortlees. Only they know if they could have fielded a team or not. But their hardly the first amateur team who haven't been able to field a team. Conspiracy theories flying around constant just enjoy what games actually happen instead of worrying about a team who's struggling towards the end of the season. 

Only one expert on shortlees and that is the instigator!!

and I no for a fact that they could have fielded a team!!

as a was there when they decided!!

and they knew days before that they were not going to field a team!!

Kind regards the intigator!! 

So just to be clear, what you are suggesting (but not actually saying) is that you are part of the team or very closely associated with the team? Does that mean that you were one of the players that made the decision to not play? This runs deeps. Deeper than we thought. There is a mole in the camp and only scooby doo can solve this mystery.

7 minutes ago, The instigator said:

Only one expert on shortlees and that is the instigator!!

and I no for a fact that they could have fielded a team!!

as a was there when they decided!!

and they knew days before that they were not going to field a team!!

Kind regards the intigator!! 

Why for someone who is a shortlees fan take much delight in seeing them struggle? Seems to be that you have a vandetta against them. Not exactly a loyal fan are we? Disgruntled player, who was never given a chance to play for them? Just seems like some weird obsession. 

Why for someone who is a shortlees fan take much delight in seeing them struggle? Seems to be that you have a vandetta against them. Not exactly a loyal fan are we? Disgruntled player, who was never given a chance to play for them? Just seems like some weird obsession. 

I attend EVERY Shortlees game so I must know Instigator.
Wonder who it is?

eadc9e8be65f1d90d119e8078d0eaace.jpg

...if you are close to the players, how do they feel about you calling them clowns behind a keyboard? I can't imagine if you really are in the circle that the manager would be keen for you to be about the team with that negative attitude. Tut tut.

Talk sense man, Cunny isn't the problem, the players don't want to play because there's nothing to play for now, that's a terrible attitude and would rather glenburn win the league. Hurlford v Glenburn today, should be a good game. 

What the stuff he puts on the Shortlees fb page

39 minutes ago, DannyKillie123 said:

eadc9e8be65f1d90d119e8078d0eaace.jpg

...if you are close to the players, how do they feel about you calling them clowns behind a keyboard? I can't imagine if you really are in the circle that the manager would be keen for you to be about the team with that negative attitude. Tut tut.

Negative attitude lol really!!

thats why a stopped going to there games negativity!!

thats the main problem with the team negativity!!

so away boil yer heed with yer negative comments!!

kind regards!!

Sometimes I wonder if some of you have ever been involved in football, it's like a kids playground on here at times. Because he puts stuff on a Facebook page that makes him the problem? And negativity, oh dearie me. Lol. 

Negative attitude lol really!!
thats why a stopped going to there games negativity!!
thats the main problem with the team negativity!!
so away boil yer heed with yer negative comments!!
kind regards!!

Sorry, maybe I'm a bit slow on the take, but if you don't go to the games and your not part of the team how can you have been there when they decided not to play. I smell a bit of bullshit here again. You could of course be hiding in the closet or have bugged the changing room? That I could accept.

19 minutes ago, DannyKillie123 said:

Sorry, maybe I'm a bit slow on the take, but if you don't go to the games and your not part of the team how can you have been there when they decided not to play. I smell a bit of bullshit here again. You could of course be hiding in the closet or have bugged the changing room? That I could accept.

I know something thst the rest of us all know but the instigator doesn't ........ and that is that the instigator is a cowardly sweetie wife and an arsehole full of whispers. Grow up you sad pathetic little man.

1 hour ago, Disco30 said:

I know something thst the rest of us all know but the instigator doesn't ........ and that is that the instigator is a cowardly sweetie wife and an arsehole full of whispers. Grow up you sad pathetic little man.

Lol!!

trust no one but the instigator!!

peace out ✌️

Hurlford 2-2 Glenburn
Hurlford now need 7 points from 4 games to win the league

Hurlford were lucky to have the ref on there side , very poor today but they will go on and win the league now!! I think the young Hurlford boys will give them a good game next week

Archived