BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

Seriously am I psychic!! 

Shortlees blew a gaskit as a told you what was going to happen!! 

The manager Lost the plot and has retired as I predicted!! 

Now I predicted the colville park score today!! 

What gets me is this relentless talk!!

cant believe a manger got that far with his team then gives in!! 

Has he failed??

a was singing a song last year and it went like this!!

the lees are coming to get yous!! 

Cant believe the manager has admitted defeat and gave in a thought they were relentless!! 

Fair play he gave it a go but FAILED!! 

Now put on gardeners leave!! 

Walked away am shocked! 

Trust no one but the instigator! 

P.s dannykillie I have not been wrong once are you deluded or are you part of the circus!!

have a nice day kind regards!!

the instigator!!

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you so desperate to prove to people you are right?! I think you clearly have some underlying issues you need to work out.

It's ironic that you seem to want to insinuate that everyone else is from the circus, particularly given your last rant where it frankly looks like you are starting to lose your temper.

May I simply suggest that if you are a Lees fan as you claim that you just get behind the team. If you are not then why not focus on supporting your own team and give your keyboard a rest, that exclamation button must be in bits by now.

Has he failed? He took the team from the bottom to the top, won the Ayrshire, the West, got to the Q/F of the Scottish, and played in a couple of cup finals, You say you were there last season with your support, did it end there? Did you continue to support the team this year? If not why? What's your general concensus on the mouths in the team who are they? Name and shame them, I'm sure the boys will be disappointed in there efforts this season after the run they had last season, shortlees boys are tight knit, they'll bounce back next season  I'm sure. where has it all gone wrong for you Mr instigator?

Has he failed? He took the team from the bottom to the top, won the Ayrshire, the West, got to the Q/F of the Scottish, and played in a couple of cup finals, You say you were there last season with your support, did it end there? Did you continue to support the team this year? If not why? What's your general concensus on the mouths in the team who are they? Name and shame them, I'm sure the boys will be disappointed in there efforts this season after the run they had last season, shortlees boys are tight knit, they'll bounce back next season  I'm sure. where has it all gone wrong for you Mr instigator?

Please enlighen us Mr Instigator

I find it quite astonishing that anyone can say that Cunny had failed as the manager of shortlees, he has guided them to back to back promotions, won the Ayrshire cup and a major in the west of scotland cup. If that's called failing as a manager then, 90% of managers in Scotland must be failures. The guy is standing down at the end of the season and Billy Mason is taking over, they say sometimes change is good, but I'm sure Cunny will still be there behind the team as they make a fresh challenge next season. Also it was good for Ayrshire football to see other teams try and stop the dominance of hurlford thistle, and shortlees and glenburn are giving it a good go, the season isn't over yet and there's still a lot at stake. 

Well said kaboom, funny thing is the instigator is probably a friend of cunny or a so called friend, it's called amateur football for a reason. But the level the instigator stoops to is shocking for a so called ex fan of the side. The premier has had a buzz about it this season the best in a long time and I'm sure next season will be even better. A lot of good teams coming up through the leagues at the moment also.

10 hours ago, das scooter boy said:

Was a great game to watch.
Shortlees hammerered them with half a team.
52 yr old assistant manager on bench

4-4 yet shortlees hammered them ? Come on surely your trolling could go to better lengths than that scooter

Archived