BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

11 minutes ago, DannyKillie123 said:

Ps, maybe we'll even see you cheering on the team tomorrow at the game.

Not see me that's for sure!! And what claims are not accurate enlighten me please!!

everything o have said is 100% accurate and that is a fact!! 

Kind reagrds 

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, The riddler said:

Seriously . Who gives a flying Cahone hahaha . Why we not discussing big games in west cup tomorrow . Instead of talking about mr knapp being injured hahaha. This happens in every team losing players through injury. Squads should be good enough to cope with losing a player. Shortlees still to win tomorrow . Knapp or no knapp.hee hee.

Because there is already a topic for west of Scotland cup riddler you usually have to go on that to talk about it!!

i also don't no we're there going to get goals from without knapp!! The end of shortlees is just around the corner another few bad results and it's R.I.P shortlees trust me in this one!!

kind regards!!

Never predicted the past ya muppet!!
just said no be one man show tomorrow as knapp not playing so expect your team shortlees to struggle again!!
cunnys sweaty crack licker!!
did he hire you with your big fancy words now your starting to sound like a complete tosser!!
keep up good work with your fancy words that's all your good for cunnys crack licker!!
the instigator!!

Losing the plot?

Because there is already a topic for west of Scotland cup riddler you usually have to go on that to talk about it!!
i also don't no we're there going to get goals from without knapp!! The end of shortlees is just around the corner another few bad results and it's R.I.P shortlees trust me in this one!!
kind regards!!

I trust you mate.

According to this thread shortlees have been penalised for playing a suspended player and have lost 6 points .

but I had a wee ganders at the league table and shortlees are still sitting second with 34 pts so my question is have they lost the points or is just more b ullshit

According to this thread shortlees have been penalised for playing a suspended player and have lost 6 points .
but I had a wee ganders at the league table and shortlees are still sitting second with 34 pts so my question is have they lost the points or is just more b ullshit

Would imagine until the appeal timescale is over the league would not officially change the table.

Archived