BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, DannyKillie123 said:

It's Friday night, and it's time for Jackanory Story, where we predict the past with striking accuracy.

Never predicted the past ya muppet!!

just said no be one man show tomorrow as knapp not playing so expect your team shortlees to struggle again!!

cunnys sweaty crack licker!!

did he hire you with your big fancy words now your starting to sound like a complete tosser!!

keep up good work with your fancy words that's all your good for cunnys crack licker!!

the instigator!!

Looks like someone is losing control again. Name calling? Now I thought you didn't do that. There isn't any big words in my reply, you maybe confused with the use of full stops, that's those dot things that appear at the end of most other people's sentences.

Just for the record, I don't know Cunny nor do I support Shortlees, I just questioned your facts and you seem to be losing all control of your temper. Just remember to breathe and you might be able to remain coherent, it should help when you reply with further name calling.

Just now, DannyKillie123 said:

Looks like someone is losing control again. Name calling? Now I thought you didn't do that. There isn't any big words in my reply, you maybe confused with the use of full stops, that's those dot things that appear at the end of most other people's sentences.

Just for the record, I don't know Cunny nor do I support Shortlees, I just questioned your facts and you seem to be losing all control of your temper. Just remember to breathe and you might be able to remain coherent, it should help when you reply with further name calling.

Here we go again with the big sentences if your not going to talk Fitba then don't talk or even more to the point why you on this!!

ano a lot more than you think and if you don't no cunny or anyone regarding the team then why commenting on this!!

ano them well very well that well am breathing distance away and no what's going on! Excately what's going on so don't give me your fancy paragraphs unless your talking about Fitba after all it's a Fitba forum it's no about who can spell and write better!!

the truth never hurts!! Always trust the instigator!!

6 minutes ago, itsmaba said:

If anybody's no playing on Astro I doubt if there will be a lot of amateur games on

Agree!!

hurlford v southside on 3G should be a cracker!!

southside for me but wish hurlford best of luck just think it's to much for them hope am wrong always good to see Ayrshire sides doing well!!

kind regards!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's a public forum so anyone can discuss any subject they wish. I am merely replying to your constant claims that you know all about the Shortlees team. You clearly don't support them either so why do you wish to tell everyone what's apparently happening behind the scenes.

You seem you have real issues why my ability to write a sentence, I apologise if my use of the English language offends you so although I would say there is nothing is my posts which is particularly advanced. You need to grow up a bit sir.

1 minute ago, DannyKillie123 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's a public forum so anyone can discuss any subject they wish. I am merely replying to your constant claims that you know all about the Shortlees team. You clearly don't support them either so why do you wish to tell everyone what's apparently happening behind the scenes.

You seem you have real issues why my ability to write a sentence, I apologise if my use of the English language offends you so although I would say there is nothing is my posts which is particularly advanced. You need to grow up a bit sir.

A clearly did support them that's were your wrong and as a said before when the big mouths started getting there own way that's when they lost there most loyal fans and that's why there aren't anywhere near as many at games now!!

sonits not a Fitba forum so we can start talking about the hoose breakers and car thefts on this offcourse not!!

the instigator!!

I don't actually understand what that second sentence says so I'll leave it there.

How's about I agree to concentrate on talking about football, and you agree to stop making claims which are not accurate about Shortlees (unless of course it has been confirmed as true) and we have a deal. Also if you could stop referring to yourself in the third person because that's just weird. And anyway, I have junior shipmates tomorrow morning and it's nearly my bedtime.

Seriously . Who gives a flying Cahone hahaha . Why we not discussing big games in west cup tomorrow . Instead of talking about mr knapp being injured hahaha. This happens in every team losing players through injury. Squads should be good enough to cope with losing a player. Shortlees still to win tomorrow . Knapp or no knapp.hee hee.

Archived