BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

I am 100% accurate that's the fact!!
yes very well educated this guy dannykillie!!
and let me correct you I have used the word clown once that's what I have been called constant on this it's a shortlees word and I have been called it on this time and time again!!
and no a wasn't cut from the team as I only followed them before the big mouths joined hanged my boots up long ago my friend!!
and I can correct you again a was told second hand from no one a wouldn't listen to someone and then write it here if a wasn't 100% correct am a lot closer and no a lot more than you think!!
so away with your fancy paragraphs and come back when you have proof that am lying or talking shit as every single thing I have said is true!!
have a nice day sir!!
kind regards the instigator!!

100% Bullshit
Kind regards
Have a nice day
Scooter

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tel me what's bullshit!!

did a say they would lose 6 points yes a did was it true yes it was!!

did I say there was a unhappy camp and they would start dropping points because players weren't happy yes a did was it true yes it was!!

did a say the big mouths at shortlees wanted managaer outvyes I did was it true offcourse it was the manager proved me correct not long after on Facebook!!

no bullshit here my friend just facts and nothing but the truth!! 

So get over it and listen to what am saying shortlees are on the verge of being finished and top players are already looking to go else we're!!

Tel me what's bullshit!!
did a say they would lose 6 points yes a did was it true yes it was!!
did I say there was a unhappy camp and they would start dropping points because players weren't happy yes a did was it true yes it was!!
did a say the big mouths at shortlees wanted managaer outvyes I did was it true offcourse it was the manager proved me correct not long after on Facebook!!
no bullshit here my friend just facts and nothing but the truth!! 
So get over it and listen to what am saying shortlees are on the verge of being finished and top players are already looking to go else we're!!

Dang those double exclamation marks, how to compete with this mastery of debate.

Have you been taking lessons from Donald Trump. If you just keep repeating what you believe to be true then it shall eventually be so. Don't worry about any sort of background evidence, that's not required.

Following the same theme, I have some "alternative facts" to your statement above:

Yes you did say they would lose 6 points but that is the rules for playing an ineligible player so congratulations on predicting the current rule book which is available for anyone to read. A devastating exclusive to rival the Watergate affair.

Yes they drew at the weekend, but that is one game. It's hardily "falling apart", which in my opinion is a bit disrespectful to their opponents who fought hard for that result. Teams lose and draw games all the time, even the best. I'm sure Celtic would not consider their season is falling apart after their result at the weekend. So again, you haven't actually correctly claimed anything. Similarly if they win this weekend it doesn't mean they will go on to win the league.

Nothing has been proved about the manager leaving. I saw his message on Facebook but I suspect that was more to do with feeling guilty about the situation but also to directly reply to claims on P&B that the team was falling apart. I can't remember who it was that started the unsubstantiated claims on social media. But nonetheless there was nothing in that post that factually confirmed there is issues with the players and that they were leaving. So that's another dud story.

In other news, Kris Boyd is going to sign for Shortlees next season. You can be assured it's 100% guaranteed because I said it. You can trust what I say because I'll just keep repeating it. If you don't agree I'll call you a clown.

So to recap, we still have no solid facts, a lot of guesstimates and various as yet unconfirmed rumours.

And for the record I estimate that you have resorted to calling people clowns or donkeys or muppets or insinuated that they are from the zoo on at least 16 occasions in this forum. All people have to do is look back. See what I did there was use "supporting evidence" to back up my statement.

This thread started well and has steadily descended into undiluted pish with the Instigator appearing to lose all credibility with his drivel over the last few pages.

I really hope the 'lees keep going but can only despair when it seems, as Dindeleux mentions, Scooter Boy appears to be attempting to gain some advantage in pish talk by winning a slagging match.

By the way, Boydie is signing for New Farm................

Archived