BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember all the pish on here last year about Shortlees .
No chance of winning WOS etc .
Had to win every game to win the league.
Did it with style.

Last year Shortlees were unstoppable. Just shows you how quickly things change within a year

2 hours ago, GB65 said:

Are u on drugs. Most of those players should be in the Ayrshire select squad

Sorry I'm not on the drugs, what I meant, to be clear, is that the rest of the players for Shortlees and Hurlford  probably now belong in amateur football , not any better  even if they previously did play higher. I don't view the Ayrshire District league as a higher level because the top 7-8 teams in the Premier are the same level and 95% of the players In the ADL are amateur.

if I was picking a select team I'd take a few from each but not any more than that, Similar to all of the top 6 premier teams.

Knapp and Mullen miles ahead.

8 hours ago, das scooter boy said:

I remember all the pish on here last year about Shortlees .
No chance of winning WOS etc .
Had to win every game to win the league.
Did it with style.

Yes did it in style in a first division with 2 good teams in it shortlees and glenburn!!

there in with the big boys now!! 

Just enjoy putting the nets up as this will b your last season doing it!! 

Everyone of yous come on with an attitude then when things go wrong you guys have no excuses!!

just watch shortlees lose points now it's not a good place right now!!

trust the instigator he is never wrong!!

peace out ✌️

And would you believe it!!

look on the shortlees FB page and there proving the instigator correct again!!

this is great am telling you guys what's happening then am getting proved right just after it!!

they want the manager out trust me and he trying to defend his job saying he has asked billy mason to take job!!

the truth is they all want the manager out!!

we will be saying R.I.P shortlees soon trust the instigator!!

inside information at its best!!

peace out ✌️

If this is true and player power is forcing Cunny out then they want to hang their heads in Shame.

This man is this Shortlees teams founder! Was out drumming up sponsors and finding players to try compete in the 4th division while all these superstars were were being pampered and paid at other clubs. Now after slowly building a team that was able to win Amateur footballs 2nd biggest cup he is being thrown to the wolves.

I know many will say that's football but I don't think people realise how important a man Cunny is not only to the football team or the pub but the community down there. They have suffered a lot of heartache and that man is always the one to stand up and be there to help, a lot of the time at a massive financial cost to him. Now I hear that his business is also in tatters coz these superstar players want to take take take and then go spend there money in a rival pub up the road ( also a reason I hear why he didn't want to book astro and wanted the hurlford game at burnpark, so his pub could get a turn. May be lies tho)

I don't know the man personally and I think with the way he holds himself on these forums sometimes opens him up to the personal attacks on himself but IF TRUE That he is being forced out of an AMATEUR club that he built, then knapp is correct. AYRSHIRE FOOTBALL IS FUCKED

4 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

If this is true and player power is forcing Cunny out then they want to hang their heads in Shame.

This man is this Shortlees teams founder! Was out drumming up sponsors and finding players to try compete in the 4th division while all these superstars were were being pampered and paid at other clubs. Now after slowly building a team that was able to win Amateur footballs 2nd biggest cup he is being thrown to the wolves.

I know many will say that's football but I don't think people realise how important a man Cunny is not only to the football team or the pub but the community down there. They have suffered a lot of heartache and that man is always the one to stand up and be there to help, a lot of the time at a massive financial cost to him. Now I hear that his business is also in tatters coz these superstar players want to take take take and then go spend there money in a rival pub up the road ( also a reason I hear why he didn't want to book astro and wanted the hurlford game at burnpark, so his pub could get a turn. May be lies tho)

I don't know the man personally and I think with the way he holds himself on these forums sometimes opens him up to the personal attacks on himself but IF TRUE That he is being forced out of an AMATEUR club that he built, then knapp is correct. AYRSHIRE FOOTBALL IS FUCKED

I agree with you 100%!!

if it was me a would tell them am going no we're if not happy then leave!! 

As for shortlees community they need this man as what he does for them is unbelievable!!

as a football forum tho I can tell you there is a few top players not happy and it's players that think there isn't any team without them!!

and for not drinking in your own teams pub they should hang there heads in shame!!

this is why shortlees will not last!!

trust me on this one!!

kind regards!!

1 hour ago, The instigator said:

And would you believe it!!

look on the shortlees FB page and there proving the instigator correct again!!

this is great am telling you guys what's happening then am getting proved right just after it!!

they want the manager out trust me and he trying to defend his job saying he has asked billy mason to take job!!

the truth is they all want the manager out!!

we will be saying R.I.P shortlees soon trust the instigator!!

inside information at its best!!

peace out ✌️

Fair play instigator called it correctly. But wanting a good amateur club to go to the wall and being delighted over it sounds like a lot of bitterness on your part. Dunno what team you follow or whatever but seems as if shortlees must have rubbed you up the wrong way at some point to provoke the reaction weer all seeing. Sad and pathetic comes to mind but well done you sir.

11 minutes ago, Disco30 said:

Fair play instigator called it correctly. But wanting a good amateur club to go to the wall and being delighted over it sounds like a lot of bitterness on your part. Dunno what team you follow or whatever but seems as if shortlees must have rubbed you up the wrong way at some point to provoke the reaction weer all seeing. Sad and pathetic comes to mind but well done you sir.

I do not want them to go to the wall!!

and certainly not delighted over it!!

just stating what's going to happen mate it's all happening in that team!!

they are the first to come on here slaughtering people so deserve to be slaughtered whe it comes to them!!

and I did follow shortlees but certainly not now to many big mouths there now ruined the team!!

kind regards!!

8 minutes ago, The instigator said:

they are the first to come on here slaughtering people so deserve to be slaughtered whe it comes to them!!

and I did follow shortlees but certainly not now to many big mouths there now ruined the team!!

kind regards!!

its time to name the big mouths who have ruined the club? you've been on the button with everything else 

11 minutes ago, The instigator said:

kind regards!!

Ok then was just the way it comes across when you post regarding shortlees. Ayrshire fitbaw always turns intae a soap opera lol.

feel for the manager , just read Facebook post on the team page .. the man is taking full responsibility for it and he should be commended for that. simple mistakes happen and are usually costly. win every game and win the title simples

56 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Nah he won't do that as he's a shitebag

Not once I have I stated a was some sort of hard man!! 

Am just an honest guy and you don't like someone being honest and start the shitebag talk!!

always the same! you are proving me correct aswell everything involves people being shitebags and threats!!

joke if you ask me!!

kind regards the instigator!!

57 minutes ago, dr lector said:

feel for the manager , just read Facebook post on the team page .. the man is taking full responsibility for it and he should be commended for that. simple mistakes happen and are usually costly. win every game and win the title simples

He is a good guy surrounded bye clowns!!

before the clowns joined the circus everything was fine!!

then they start trying to take over and call the shots and that where it's at just now!!

peace out ✌️

Not once I have I stated a was some sort of hard man!! 
Am just an honest guy and you don't like someone being honest and start the shitebag talk!!
always the same! you are proving me correct aswell everything involves people being shitebags and threats!!
joke if you ask me!!
kind regards the instigator!!

Hahahaha

Archived