BREAKING NEWS

The instigator

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, pleslie99 said:

This really is embarrassing now from you ayrshire guys

On 24/03/2017 at 23:02, pleslie99 said:

U ayrshire lads really live some sad sheltered lives, it's always a drama! Grow up!

On 27/03/2017 at 19:08, The riddler said:

Oh for crying out loud please guys give it a rest . Becoming the biggest comedy show I've ever came across. Who gives a monkeys arss. About who's who and who's this . It's a forum . Yous Ayrshire boys need to get out the playground and start acting like teenagers haha. It's becoming the biggest cringe factor ever ha grow up .

See if you dont like it ya pair of balloons, stay aff the thread and keep your comments to yourself and keep the moralizing for your own posts!

Shortlees out title race now!!
just as the instigator told yous they have blew a gaskit!!
just waiting on them chucking it now then ma final prediction will be correct aswell R.I.P shortlees!!
kind regards!! 
The instigator!!

Why are you so good?

21 minutes ago, GB65 said:

Those top quality players need to play with a well organised club

Or give the manager a break and stick bye him!!

the guy is shortlees!!

soon as the quality players started trying to call shots only one thing was going to happen and it's happening!!

should be ashamed of them selfs!!

the instigator!!

Or give the manager a break and stick bye him!!
the guy is shortlees!!
soon as the quality players started trying to call shots only one thing was going to happen and it's happening!!
should be ashamed of them selfs!!
the instigator!!

Not agreed with much recently but well said

15 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Not agreed with much recently but well said

The proof is in the pudding mate anyone with there eyeswideopen can see the same!!

disgrace if you ask me!!

A would let them go and stand my ground shortlees were decent without them!!

was always going to happen and a sorry state for the manager (cunny) to hand the team over to them!!

Very surprised to be honest he's showing some weakness if you ask me it's his team he started it so should finish it!!

only my opinion tho!!

kind regards!!

1 minute ago, das scooter boy said:

Aye they won WOS cup last year by being disorganised #youareclueless

Clueless lol!!

you are clueless that much l stand speaking to you at the Fitba!! 

And I am telling you what's happening next bad days!! 

Do you agree that the manager leaves a club that he started for a bunch of big mouths that's trying to take over his hard work!!

now if you do then you haven't a clue scooter you have been quietly watching your team disintegrate show your own loyalty as you were there with me before they came to team!! 

The instigator!!

Clueless lol!!
you are clueless that much l stand speaking to you at the Fitba!! 
And I am telling you what's happening next bad days!! 
Do you agree that the manager leaves a club that he started for a bunch of big mouths that's trying to take over his hard work!!
now if you do then you haven't a clue scooter you have been quietly watching your team disintegrate show your own loyalty as you were there with me before they came to team!! 
The instigator!!

I don't know the set up at Lees but it seemed like the guy Mason was running the team against Hurlford last week? Obviously he has great experience (and is their best player in my opinion) but you have to wonder if that has an impact on the players - again I don't know the set up or if he is a coach etc?

Also, and I appreciate he has played at a good level, but Mason certainly runs the team when he is on the park via very blunt directions, frustration and sometimes all out abuse of team mates......this works with some players but it won't suit everyone and again I wonder if that has an impact.

6 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I don't know the set up at Lees but it seemed like the guy Mason was running the team against Hurlford last week? Obviously he has great experience (and is their best player in my opinion) but you have to wonder if that has an impact on the players - again I don't know the set up or if he is a coach etc?

Also, and I appreciate he has played at a good level, but Mason certainly runs the team when he is on the park via very blunt directions, frustration and sometimes all out abuse of team mates......this works with some players but it won't suit everyone and again I wonder if that has an impact.

Mason is respected from most amateur players in Ayrshire the guys a machine!!

cant comment on last weeks game didn't make it but there were 3/4 that don't want to b there!!

and you could be correct with all out abuse of team mates but for me that shows you were his heart lies!!

also when he takes over not if when will any of these players want to play for him that's the question!!

Personally a don't think they will survive another season this was there chance to take hurlford if they didn't do it this year they will never do it just a pity as a fancied there chances!!

but the big mouths got there own way usual from them and ruined a good team!!

kind regards!!

Archived