Pars v Doonhamers

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Gary Mason scored against Motherwell. Even from Central Park it was obvious.

Pish. You weren't there. You slithered off to Central Park that day, as you allude to in your post. Quite why you felt the need to attempt to bask in the 'glory' of Cowdenbeath's title win shall remain a (hideous) mystery for all time.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Hristov was a fucking waster. A disgrace of a player.

Tarachulski scored at Motherwell, so has the same number of league goals for us as Reilly/Hawk.

Also, whisper it, Simmons did quite a bit for us when he was arsed. Far more than all of the named players combined. In fact

Reveal hidden contents

For much of his time with us, in the SPL at least, he was fairly decent. He's often mentioned among worst ever players but he doesn't come close in my view. Still a c**t mind.

I was chucked in the swimming pool in Bulgaria by my mates for saying something similar. He had a couple of decent performances for us (one against Partick springs to mind) and I think he played quite well in the 3-2 defeat of Rangers. Too many times though he was pretty woeful and looked uninterested which is what got peoples back up. The challenge cup final at Dens he was abysmal and I don't think he ran at any point during the game. Funnily enough he ended up being a stand out in the playoffs V Alloa against u where he played a slightly deeper role and pretty much bossed the midfield.

My only memory of Histrov was when we were playing Livingston towards the end of the season,  2-0 down with a few minutes to go, the ball somehow broke to him with no one around and all he needed to do was slot it in the net and he just slipped on his arse. I walked out the ground and I was sure we were relegated at that point

Bart wasn't great but at least he put the effort in, I'm not really hostile to players if they are just plainly shit but at least try and give it a go.

f**k knows what Reilly is about tbh, he doesn't offer much when he comes on. He is a total shell of a player and I think its too far gone now and needs a fresh start somewhere else.

Archived