Arbroath vs Clyde

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the biggest part time club according to the buckfast mob in scotland remind me how many points you are behind us i am sure its 22 oh dear how the mighty have fallen

Using that logic, Forfar are a bigger club than Arbroath.

the biggest part time club according to the buckfast mob in scotland remind me how many points you are behind us i am sure its 22 oh dear how the mighty have fallen

According to Dylan Easton as well. I wonder how he is getting on

Damage limitation if we can keep the defeat to no more than 2 goals I would expect a lap of honour

Could be a cricket score depending on how arbroath play if they bring A game would expect a 4/5 goal margin

Our goal is to simply stay up Then get rid of 70 to 80 percent of the squad

For this one it's maybe going to need to be 5 at the back, bring McMillan in beside Smith and Perry, try and somehow grind out a point. Like HD was saying, they don't seem to have anyone dictating the line to hold, it's plenty of effort but just no real organisation.

They looked nervy to begin with on Saturday and last night can't have helped.  If in doubt, it's just a numbers game, get bodies in the way.  They just have to grind out points at this stage because if Cowdenbeath do get a lift, we're bang in trouble defending the way we have been.

On ‎05‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 14:24, 1320Lichtie said:

Not a dilemma at all. Would easily be Friockheim. You obviously do not kin your way about our glorious County.

Foo Far Friockheim Fae Farfir or as a 'whinner' once said to me ah can say a sentence wi seven words aw beginning wi the letter F...Foo Far F###ing Friockheim Fae F###ing Farfir.

Archived