Scottish Cup holders v Aberdeen

Bambino7

4 hours ago, Forever_blueco said:

trust the east coast bumpkins to bring football thuggery to the streets of Glasgow . If you are going to have a football fight at least pick a religion to go with it for goodness sake 

The country is going to the dogs, brother_blue.

Fortunately the steadfast pillars of tradition, Glasgow Rangers and the Heart of Midlothian, will keep on shining. Beacons of hope in a chaotic world.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, O-Bizzle said:

Fortunately the steadfast pillars of tradition, Glasgow Rangers and the Heart of Midlothian, will keep on shining. Beacons of hope in a chaotic world.

One's already deed

25 minutes ago, O-Bizzle said:

Please brother bizzle understand that in my east coast bumpkins jibe i of course did not include the glorious Hearts in that group . Edinburghs quintessential club. 

Cant wait to see the suggestions for Rangers penalties on Sunday at fridays meeting .

16 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

One's already deed

Dave,

Laws are but a social construct; a contract between the people and Leviathan. What matters to the proud men and women who follow Glasgow Rangers is what is in their hearts. To them, Glasgow Rangers is now what Glasgow Rangers was then. We should respect and reflect on the spirit of their stance.

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Please brother bizzle understand that in my east coast bumpkins jibe i of course did not include the glorious Hearts in that group . Edinburghs quintessential club. 

Brother_blue,

I, of course, understood that you were not including the Famous Heart of Midlothian in your lampooning of the people of the East coast of our country. 

Will you be joining us for the grand meeting with the Referees' Association of Scotland to discuss plans for Sunday and for next season? I hear Sir Donald Findlay is the guest of honour. 

12 minutes ago, O-Bizzle said:

Dave,

Laws are but a social construct; a contract between the people and Leviathan. What matters to the proud men and women who follow Glasgow Rangers is what is in their hearts. To them, Glasgow Rangers is now what Glasgow Rangers was then. We should respect and reflect on the spirit of their stance.

Brother_blue,

I, of course, understood that you were not including the Famous Heart of Midlothian in your lampooning of the people of the East coast of our country. 

Will you be joining us for the grand meeting with the Referees' Association of Scotland to discuss plans for Sunday and for next season? I hear Sir Donald Findlay is the guest of honour. 

Looking forward to it greatly . Always exciting when the brothers put all their suggestions in the hat for the Rangers penalty . 

Excited to meet Mr Findlay but also a bit nervous as you are when you meet a hero . Hopefully he might accept my request of a signed smoking pipe or even a microphone that will go nicely with my other staunch memorabilia I have collected at various meetings over the years such as a personally signed Hugh Dallas whistle and a pair of Sir Walters glorious brown brogues . 

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Looking forward to it greatly . Always exciting when the brothers put all their suggestions in the hat for the Rangers penalty . 

Excited to meet Mr Findlay but also a bit nervous as you are when you meet a hero . Hopefully he might accept my request of a signed smoking pipe or even a microphone that will go nicely with my other staunch memorabilia I have collected at various meetings over the years such as a personally signed Hugh Dallas whistle and a pair of Sir Walters glorious brown brogues . 

Excellent. I'll send de Montfort round in the Jag to pick you up. 

If you haven't heard it already, you must ask Mr Findlay about his chance meeting with the Bishop of Madrid and the "nuns on the run". You won't believe what happened!

That is a quite magnificent collection you have got going. I don't think I can match it: I have, as you already know, the wonderful regal tea towel commemorating the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; but the only other significant piece I possess is a signed photo of Alistair McCoist, Sue Barker and John Parrott. The photo is unfortunately stained with some brown sauce, but you can still make the signatures out. 

Reading this thread brings me back to first game of the season sometime in early 2000's when Hibs fans had been giving it the big I am on all summer and ended up getting kicked up and down Leith walk. And the Regent Bar if memory serves..

Dons won the match as well. :lol:

22 minutes ago, O-Bizzle said:

Excellent. I'll send de Montfort round in the Jag to pick you up. 

If you haven't heard it already, you must ask Mr Findlay about his chance meeting with the Bishop of Madrid and the "nuns on the run". You won't believe what happened!

That is a quite magnificent collection you have got going. I don't think I can match it: I have, as you already know, the wonderful regal tea towel commemorating the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge; but the only other significant piece I possess is a signed photo of Alistair McCoist, Sue Barker and John Parrott. The photo is unfortunately stained with some brown sauce, but you can still make the signatures out. 

Was going to be a surprise but might aswell let the cat out the bag now . I have managed to get my hand on that queens sapphire jubilee regal tea towel and set you were talking about at the last get together . 

34 minutes ago, jonty said:

Reading this thread brings me back to first game of the season sometime in early 2000's when Hibs fans had been giving it the big I am on all summer and ended up getting kicked up and down Leith walk. And the Regent Bar if memory serves..

Dons won the match as well. :lol:

Acting hard on the internet doesn't make you cool or clever. 

47 minutes ago, jonty said:

Let's just pop that in here..

Cw0u6teXcAII79u.jpg

21 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

The internet didn't exist in the early 2000s so that's made you look like a bit of a twat mate.

f**k me, that's not a serious post is it?

Wait till you try an iphone, you'll be amazed!

Hibs are shit and will lose on Saturday.

The Hibees should quite rightly have the fear for tomorrow.

I've watched them twice this season and they were total shite in both games (100% of games).

I've watched the Dons around 25 times this season and we've been utter shite in approximately 12 of those games (48%).

It's pointing towards a Dons win. You can't argue with those stats. 

Archived