Scottish Cup Semis (Sat & Sun)

Gunner

5 minutes ago, pie n beans said:

we will see when they both lift the sat/sun cups then go mmm how did 2 teams come from nowhere :whistle

Harvester over 20 year old having won Scottish cup least twice to my knowledge and been in the final 4 out of the last 5 years haha out of nowhere u say she lol 

Craigshill only 3 year old made Scottish final in first season yes ! Yup harvester players play for Craigshill but so does Craigshill Sunday players ! Dykehead ! Blackburn ! 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My comment was mostly directed at the fact you claim money is involved ! Personally a dnt take much notice to the usual boring claims but now and then it does bother me as theirs people who give up so much time to help run a successful club for the minority's to try take that hard work away from them ! Anyway your entitled to your opinion so a will leave it be ! Have a great weekend !

4 hours ago, pie n beans said:

I could name at least half a dozen from the top of my head but I won't.

You can name as many as you want there is not one getting paid FACT 

you seem to know them so why don't you ask them 

Been on the end of a few pumpings from Argyle domestically this season but also ran them close about a month ago. Very decent team but this is their last season so hopefully they win it. It would be a good way to go out on.

Been on the end of a few pumpings from Argyle domestically this season but also ran them close about a month ago. Very decent team but this is their last season so hopefully they win it. It would be a good way to go out on.

Why is it there last season? Going Saturday or just stopping?

Sunday football in Tayside has been diluted year after year. When you eventually end up with about 12 leagues turning into 1 the eventual death is not far away.

Dundee alone had 8 Sunday leagues when I was but a teenager. Guys that ended up winning scottidh junior cups with Tayport were plying their trade back then.

Iv seen both aswell this season and although bowhill was a one off game, on that performance they won't compete with hurlford. As I say tho, they may be better than the performance I watched

Fancy hurlford to take a couple off bowhill

I give up! Well done bowhill. Were different class today

Sunday football in Tayside has been diluted year after year. When you eventually end up with about 12 leagues turning into 1 the eventual death is not far away.
Dundee alone had 8 Sunday leagues when I was but a teenager. Guys that ended up winning scottidh junior cups with Tayport were plying their trade back then.

It's abysmal, only 7 teams in the league at present and two have already folded this season so far. 6 of the teams are from Dundee(including Tayport as well) and ourselves who are from Forfar. I played for the Harlequins a few years ago when Argyle etc were in the sunday afternoon league and we were in the morning league with about 14-16 teams.

I don't understand why nobody wants to play football anymore. I still play Saturdays as well but even that league is falling on it's arse.

No been on here for a while but it seems like it's no changed.......still the same subjects popping up when all ppl wanna do is talk about the games ther involved in.......[emoji85] hoat tatties

That's not true. There's been a few threads where posters are speaking about the assassination of the English language. Particularly in it's written form.

You'll have missed those I assume.

Archived