2 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

You seem to care an awful lot though Gerty, you follow me around from thread to thread like some schoolgirl with a crush wanting me to hold her hand.

Think you've got that the wrong way round, I've even got some wee cute pets names from you babe x

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

Ran out of ink,  on ma way doon to the post office for a new Biro. Might put ma winnings on from last night on the jolly in the first at Cheltenham. Hang fire a won't be long son.

You're an absolute fucking disaster

Just now, DumbartonTheSons said:

This glorious thread really has taken a dramatic downturn of late. Shame really, hopefully it'll improve soon after a well-timed exit.

Ok I'll depart and let you jobless Bhoys get on with your love in. A pint has ma name on it anyway watching those equine beauties bring home the bacon.

McGeouch, Hanlon and Humphrey all close to returning 

crazy that Hanlon might not get a game ahead of Ambrose :lol: hopefully mcgeouch lasts till the end of the season without breaking down. Could really help us against Aberdeen. Humphrey being back is also handy, gives us an extra option out wide. 

Also seen that it's 10 years tomorrow since we won the league cup. 10 whole years. That hibs team was brilliant to watch when they were in full flow. Guys like boozy, shiels, sproule, brown, zemmama, Benji and Murphy. 

Very lucky in that Cup Final win to be honest.

Lucky that you were playing Kilmarnock I mean.

Would love to see Humphrey, Hanlon and McGeough back in the team especially with Cummings out for 3 games.  Hard to believe that Hanlon isn't guaranteed his position back but that's how it is, Ambrose has been a great signing.

23 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Very lucky in that Cup Final win to be honest.

Lucky that you were playing Kilmarnock I mean.

Tbf I'm sure around the time of the final we were neck and neck in 5th and 6th level on points. I expected a tough game but we never really looked threatened apart from first 5 mins were we were all over the shop 

Archived