The William Hill Scottish Cup Holders v Grangemouth Blast Zone Blowhards

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

You can only sign up for a monthly subscription, think it's 8.99 for an international one. You can cancel it after the game though. 

Wise investment for a Falkirk fan imo they will see our match v Morton and the added bonus of a possible title presentation :) 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John McGinn not being allowed to play on Saturday. What a waste of time for the guy. He'll be lucky to get off the bench for Scotland, could well be in the stand actually. Strachan is a dick. 
We'll also be without our first choice keeper. Last game Laidlaw played he chucked one in. Sakes man. 

McGinn not being able to play may be a bit of a blessing, he's so off form with us just now.

More gutted about Marciano not being available.

3 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

McGinn not being able to play may be a bit of a blessing, he's so off form with us just now.

More gutted about Marciano not being available.

McGinn is our best player by a mile, he's a young boy who can't be expected to carry the team every week. You lot don't half talk some tom kite.

You clearly don't go to games.

Careful, incoming comment about him going to games since something involving your parents or when you were young... expect a "son" or "fat b*****d" to be added to the drivel

23 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You clearly don't go to games.

Been to more games than you and all your girly gang put together Gerty, that's pretty evident given the shite you talk about Hibs players. You bhoys should concentrate on the imposters from the west because you clearly know f**k all about Hibs and Leith.

Just now, CupidStunt1875 said:

Been to more games than you and all your girly gang put together Gerty, that's pretty evident given the shite you talk about Hibs players. You bhoys should concentrate on the imposters from the west because you clearly know f**k all about Hibs and Leith.

You're too easy, wee man. 

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You're doing a good job of ignoring me, son.

To think my old man fought to give lazy fat b*****ds like you a life in your bedroom with your Xbox on 24/7 and mommy providing room service. Never mind you type a good game eh Gerty, I mean look at the greenies you have amassed in your sad life, I bet mommy gives you an extra cookie for every greenie you amass :lol:

2 minutes ago, CupidStunt1875 said:

To think my old man fought to give lazy fat b*****ds like you a life in your bedroom with your Xbox on 24/7 and mommy providing room service. Never mind you type a good game eh Gerty, I mean look at the greenies you have amassed in your sad life, I bet mommy gives you an extra cookie for every greenie you amass :lol:

You're old man was a mug, son.

Is cupidstunt wee davie ? 

Anyway...any news on McKee and why he was hooked in the dev game ? Hopefully Aird can put in a shift like last night. Anyone's guess as to what the team will be, but absolute NAP Baird will start, most likely on his own upfront and we will be backs to the wall for 90mins. Very stressful watching our games vs hibs but the outcome is usually favourable at ER

F*** sake man. I know McGinn hasn't been great recently but he always gives us drive and an energy that no one else can. I think its a big loss for us. If McGeough can last the 90 mins then he is without a doubt a more than adequate replacement but he is a ticking time bomb for breaking down, especially against Houstons tactics. Absolute NAP he gets rough treatment. 

shame your old man didn't pull out and splatter your mothers face instead you weird creepy c**t.

1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

You're old man was a mug, son.

You even got a greenie for that pathetic comment, you really do have your gang under your skirt Gerty don't you. And btw men like my old man would who fought in the war for wimps like you were anything but mugs fat bhoy, your green brigade wouldn't exist for starters.

2 minutes ago, St. Jude said:

F*** sake man. I know McGinn hasn't been great recently but he always gives us drive and an energy that no one else can. I think its a big loss for us. If McGeough can last the 90 mins then he is without a doubt a more than adequate replacement but he is a ticking time bomb for breaking down, especially against Houstons tactics. Absolute NAP he gets rough treatment. 

You've surely got to ask why if he hasn't been great recently he's in the Scotland squad in the first place?

Archived