Super Ayr vs Sons

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A huge game for both this one. And I believe we both play St. Mirren in the next couple of weeks as well. So an indescribably big couple of weeks in the relegation battle.

I'm confident we can get a result here, be it a win or a draw. A defeat would be a huge blow for us, but from our recent performances and for the 90minutes against Ayr last time, we're more than capable of winning it.

Missing Harvie is a blow, as is McCrorie. I'd imagine it'll be Doc in to left-back and Stanton in to midfield.

A massive game and hopefully the players can step up and get the result we deserve over Ayr finally this season after the last debacle at our place.

A huge game for both this one. And I believe we both play St. Mirren in the next couple of weeks as well. So an indescribably big couple of weeks in the relegation battle.

I'm confident we can get a result here, be it a win or a draw. A defeat would be a huge blow for us, but from our recent performances and for the 90minutes against Ayr last time, we're more than capable of winning it.

Missing Harvie is a blow, as is McCrorie. I'd imagine it'll be Doc in to left-back and Stanton in to midfield.

A massive game and hopefully the players can step up and get the result we deserve over Ayr finally this season after the last debacle at our place.

Good post but we will win. Doc says so.

a94887deb4116cbec6374eca5cb07511.jpg

Just struck me that Ayr have had a penalty in 4 out of the last 5 games between us. Moore's at the Rock, Forrest's at Somerset, and at the rock, and the ghost one at Somerset in the game we mentioned earlier.

The only exception was the 1-2 at the Rock in April 2011 (from the top of my head), in a game where Alan Martin was in goals for United - and Derek Carcary forced Eddie 'Ebbie' Malone into an own goal.

Wonder if that run will continue.

Archived