Hertz v Ra Sellick....Tynecastle title party?

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, The OP said:

Looks like Dembele and Griffiths are both out then. Imagine we'll go with Sinclair up front and Forrest and Roberts on the wings rather than giving Aitchison a start.

Think Roberts is the 3rd choice centre forward and if, almost unthinkably, he does stay, is where he may find hi most regular game time. BR defo prefers his pace on the wings

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

What an utterly miserable existence it must be supporting Celtic that celebrating winning the top flight involves trolling an Internet forum populated by overweight, alcoholic virgins. 

aw Jimmy, don't be so hard on yourself.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

What an utterly miserable existence it must be supporting Celtic that celebrating winning the top flight involves trolling an Internet forum populated by overweight, alcoholic virgins. 

Go on a diet and get your hole then.

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

:lol: I think we should all meet up in Grangemouth for a pint, might get a shag tae, well no the Hearts fans, they've already been seen too

6 minutes ago, FernieMadeIt7 said:

An Irish clean sweep of the top 2 divisions and the main cup competition is extremely poignant given recent events in Derry. It's what Martin would have wanted

Hi Vicky / Benny

Benny Vicky.gif

Never in my lifetime did I think I'd live to see such a sight. My Grandad regularly tells the tale of them, the chosen ones, The Lisbon Lions and how they overcame adversity to become the first team from these isles to lift the most prestigious trophy on our continent and I was always incredibly jealous that I wasn't lucky enough to have seen it.

But now, I feel as if I'm close to seeing what he seen.

Sorry for the lengthy post but I'm just beside myself, 6 in a row.

God bless.

Archived