Hertz v Ra Sellick....Tynecastle title party?

8 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Not in the slightest my friend.

Celtic were excellent today.....clinical and ruthless.

I also like Brendan Rodgers. Comes across as a very decent man as well as being an outstanding coach/manager.

Good luck in your quest for bites though :lol:

It's Tynie who got to you, not Brendan and Co. 

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

Only if he put a bet on it.

I'll be honest, I read it as exaggeration not as a lie. More to do with the point that he wanted Cathro and Levein out rather than boasting about winnings.

But I could be wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

I've bet against Celtic and Scotland on multiple occasions, it makes an obvious pumping a bit less daunting if you know you're getting paid.

Minus 2 England was the easiest money you could make the last time they beefed us. 8)

Just now, JamieThomas said:

Minus 2 England was the easiest money you could make the last time they beefed us. 8)

going  -2 and  -3 next time :( 

if -4 wins maybe WGS will f**k off and that will be better than a bookie payout

4 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'll be honest, I read it as exaggeration not as a lie. More to do with the point that he wanted Cathro and Levein out rather than boasting about winnings.

But I could be wrong. 

No beef with you mate, but his post looked like he wished he had put a bet on Celtic-4 and is not a big fan of Hearts. If he wants to be a Walter Mitty type apologist, then he can bash on.

I've bet against Celtic and Scotland on multiple occasions, it makes an obvious pumping a bit less daunting if you know you're getting paid.

Anytime I go to watch Killie away I stick a tenner on the opposition. Helps with the pain of defeat if you get your petrol and/or ticket paid.

I have bet against my own team plenty of times, might  well make cash out of their crapness

Spoken like a true Rangers man. You sure you're not a *** Tynie?! I made a small fortune off of betting against them under The Magic Twat's tenure ^_^

Archived