Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

23 minutes ago, niketon said:

I
It was actually a dig at rangers fans who did send him bullets over something that happened in a game of football. Maybe a bit distasteful but nothing to get yourself so worked up over sweetheart

Yeah, there are thousands of rangers fans on this championship page to have a dig at eh? 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Scosha said:

Managers - Lennon's reaction after the challenge is an absolute joke. Why can't he just let the referee deal with it himself and then get on with the game? I think Duffy has gone in to tell him to pipe down and defend his player and it's just turned into a "haud me back" scramble after it. 

Not surprised at all to see Lennon playing the victim card after it. 

Aye, before Duffy came over Lennon was already on the pitch getting in Oyenuga's face. Oyenuga's antics were ridiculous and he may get an additional ban for the dive (the SFA would be doing us a favour if so) but Lennon's complaints that he was behaving as any manager would and Duffy had no right to be in his technical area take a serious brass neck when he was actually on the pitch before the scenes started.

The red card is fair based on the speed he flew in at but it's quite clearly a clumsy challenge rather than a malicious one: talking about deliberately trying to break his leg is total heads gone material from Lennon.

17 minutes ago, niketon said:

Point missed

Go on, explain the "point" to me. In fact I'm sure others on here would like to know the "point" you are making? 

As I asked "in what world do you think that is funny?" 

2 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Was the Morton player who made the tackle the one who dived? If so that should be a 4 match ban (3 for the tackle and 1 for the Laffertyesque fall) Duffy and Lennon due bans as well.

You just making up rules in your head or will we go by the rules we actually operate with?

4 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You just making up rules in your head or will we go by the rules we actually operate with?

Violent conduct 3 match ban, retrospective action for a dive that has been implemented before?

In Oyenuga's defence his tackle was a yellow, nothing more, as he barely touched Forster. As for the "headbutt" I'm sure it must have been the same person who kicked/butted/elbowed Forster in the throat.

As for the little nyaff lennon. He's full of bravado, pushing everyone out of the way, until he realises he's trying to have a square go with the Duff. At that point he shites himself and Tidser holds him at bay with one arm.

11 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Was the Morton player who made the tackle the one who dived? If so that should be a 4 match ban (3 for the tackle and 1 for the Laffertyesque fall) Duffy and Lennon due bans as well.

3 match ban for the tackle :lol: 

2 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

It's a terrible tackle, out of control and nowhere near the ball :lol:

It's a late tackle that could've been argued a yellow. I highly doubt he'll get a 3 game ban for it. If he does it'll do us a favour anyway, he's not a very good footballer.

14 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Violent conduct 3 match ban, retrospective action for a dive that has been implemented before?

You've decided violent conduct should be a 3 match ban have you? Or are you another who has automatically presumed anything the English Premiership does applies the world over?

In Scotland violent conduct is a 2 match ban for the first offence. I presume he hasn't had a previous red card for violent conduct this season (he possibly should have had in a Development League game at Palmerston early this season but he didn't). He'll get a two match ban. It's theoretically possible that action could be taken for an obvious dive as it has for Kyle Lafferty before but I think it unlikely. There is some contact there and he's already getting a red card. I doubt they'll add to it.

4 minutes ago, Scosha said:

It's a late tackle that could've been argued a yellow. I highly doubt he'll get a 3 game ban for it. If he does it'll do us a favour anyway, he's not a very good footballer.

He won't get a three game ban for it unless it's his second such red card of the season (I'm presuming it's not).

19 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

In Oyenuga's defence his tackle was a yellow, nothing more, as he barely touched Forster. As for the "headbutt" I'm sure it must have been the same person who kicked/butted/elbowed Forster in the throat.

As for the little nyaff lennon. He's full of bravado, pushing everyone out of the way, until he realises he's trying to have a square go with the Duff. At that point he shites himself and Tidser holds him at bay with one arm.

The fact he barely touched him is completely irrelevant to whether or not it is a red card.

6 hours ago, Vanquinho. said:

Hibs were diabolical tonight.

Lennon and Duffy being mongos :1eye
Folk in this thread not recognising a shred of the obvious jokes posted within :1eye:1eye
People genuinely believing McGregor's red card should stand :1eye:1eye:1eye
Retard of the night goes to Oyenuga :1eye:1eye:1eye:1eye Genuine disgrace to his club and Scottish football with that cheating nonsense.

'Mongo' 'Retard' - really?!

53 minutes ago, Tetragrammaton said:

Your manager even said it was a sending off. 

Archived