Champions Elect vs the Greenock Galacticos

Nope. When asked by the reporter if he had thrown any punches he said " if I had thrown any punches YOU would know about it ". You already knew that though. His interview was conducted in a cool and calm manner and admitted he was in the wrong. Exactly the opposite from Lennon, who looked like he was about to flip the table and attack the reporters.

Very true the bloke is a nutcase

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, RadgerTheBadger said:

Last nights palava was nothing. I've seen better scraps outside the Bunch on a Saturday night

Jakiest boozer in Edinburgh is the Grapes and full of shitebags who are afraid to go into the Horse :)

Hopefully there's a pitch invasion during the home game and hibs fans get their second on-pitch doing in recent times.

f**k Keith Wright too.

For the sake of the females in the Morten end I hope not.

That Lennon interview hahahaha, what a fucking mess of a man.

"If it comes to blows, it comes to blows".

Fucking hell :lol::lol::lol:.

Jim Duffy acting with class, as per, I must say.

PS - Duffy would absolutely ruin that ginger goon with one dig.

17 hours ago, Dominique Malonga said:

We'll see who the weapon is when am runnin riot wi a cosh next sat.

You realise that the police will be monitoring this because of what went on quite easy to get your details off the moderator you absolute weapon.

Just now, gmfc said:

You realise that the police will be monitoring this because of what went on quite easy to get your details off the moderator you absolute weapon.

:lol:

You may laugh but I know of at least 3 posters from this website that have been arrested and charged with major crimes. 

That said, the charges of arson, animal cruelty and murder were totally unrelated to this website. 

Archived