Dunfermline (Scottish cup winners) vs Hibs (Established second tier side)

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

It's usually just the poster in question using the "it's bantz lol". Would be able to buy it if he wasn't such a permaseething mess from the minute he started posting. As I said. Nobody will buy it. I don't even think you lot buy it.

It's not my fault you're gullible m8

So many Morton diddies fighting to make themselves and their team relevant. This will go the same way it did with the DABs/Falkirk fans. Strong Hibernian telt dished out and diddies placed firmly back in their allocated boxes. 

It's usually just the poster in question using the "it's bantz lol". Would be able to buy it if he wasn't such a permaseething mess from the minute he started posting. As I said. Nobody will buy it. I don't even think you lot buy it.

It's a running theme, m8. Yet everyone else falls for it hook line & sinker every time :lol:

Didn't think it would get you tbf.

The Pars are without doubt the best team to play us at ER this season so if they play like they did that day we could be in for a long afternoon. Gray got destroyed time and again that night so part of me hoping he won't be back on Saturday. Ambrose has been decent enough at right back. 

I thought yesterday our biggest issue is linking the midfield with the strikers. So many times our full backs had the ball in an advancing area and that space was unoccupied leading to them turning back and playing it across defence or lumping it long. I suppose Shinnie was meant to play in that role but he hasn't lived up to expectations, would like to see someone try and play in that space on Saturday.

Would possibly drop Bartley for this game and bring Dylan in. It should allow McGinn a bit more freedom to push forward as Dylan can dictate play. 

Looking forward to a steak and haggis pie more than the game to be honest. 2-1 Hibs.

Not used to this sort of respect stuff going on between the suporters of the only two decent clubs in the league.
Visiting fans on this thread from jobby clubs of the Geographical West make me chortle with masses of mirth.

Another performance like the last one at ER road would be splendid. Unfortunately, I doubt we'll see another performance like that for about 5 years tbh.

Archived