Peterhead Vs Airdrie

Well if we are going down lets make sure we go down with a fight, we need to get fired up with Aridrie on a purple patch of form we could get a win tomorrow. Massive game for us also being played between Stranraer and Stenny and neither side winning helps us so we need the 3 points on Saturday. 

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

Well if we are going down lets make sure we go down with a fight, we need to get fired up with Aridire on a purple patch of form we could get a win tomorrow. Massive game for us also being played between Stranraer and Stenny and neither side winning helps us so we need the 3 points on Saturday. 

Aridire indeed in many games this season and with 2/3 wins against the Blue Toon. I suspect you will level it up tomorrow so I am staying away and saving my money.( Defiantly)

35 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Aridire indeed in many games this season and with 2/3 wins against the Blue Toon. I suspect you will level it up tomorrow so I am staying away and saving my money.( Defiantly)

Haha. Edited now but maybe should have left it as was! I think it could be a stinker of a game but going to go anyway as I can't remember the last time I saw us win so ever hopeful it could happen again.

34 minutes ago, NewBlue said:

Haha. Edited now but maybe should have left it as was! I think it could be a stinker of a game but going to go anyway as I can't remember the last time I saw us win so ever hopeful it could happen again.

In my humble oppinon you defiantly must be related to Copper18?

I never want to see my team lose, but a Peterheid win would Shirley see the end of the pundits?  Would be a strange feeling...

Sorry, I'm not going either.

Tomorrow is the day that Wilson will prove that he is the man for the job! 

He will inspire our gallant boys to an authoritative victory in front of a large and vociferous travelling support that will be the talk of Peter-Head for some time to come.

Three easy points, the acquisition of which simply requires the formality of turning up.

#righthererightnow  #ML6isred  #easythebo!

42 minutes ago, DestroyedByMadness said:

I never want to see my team lose, but a Peterheid win would Shirley see the end of the pundits?  Would be a strange feeling...

I never want to see my team lose but I have a lot this season and I don't think I could bear it at this point. I once avoided it a few years ago, went to see the Rovers in Div 2, got  into the car to hear the Radio say Peterhead 1 ( F... says I ) and then Airdrie 4 ! ( Yes says the hypocrite) Hope Airdrie diamond is right.

To be honest, I can see us shithousing our way to a 1-0/ 2-1 victory here.

It would simply be the Airdrie way for our worst manager in last few years to stumble into the play offs on the back of East Fife going off the boil and us scrambling together just enough points, thus retaining his job and gifting us the fans with another season of his tactical genius.

You just know it's going to happen.

4 hours ago, DestroyedByMadness said:

Don't think a defeat tomorrow would be enough to get rid of the pundits. Unfortunately it would appear that they are in with the bricks. Remember what Dalziel said last week.

4 minutes ago, Nipper said:

Don't think a defeat tomorrow would be enough to get rid of the pundits. Unfortunately it would appear that they are in with the bricks. Remember what Dalziel said last week.

Lose tomorrow there wont be a crowd next week for our home game.

I've been saying for decades, particularly the past one, that we need to be winning games to keep getting crowds in.   We had juat over 500 last one,  we can't afford that again.

We are in a really desperate state if we lose tomorrow.   Severe incompetence.

3 hours ago, DestroyedByMadness said:

Lose tomorrow there wont be a crowd next week for our home game.

I've been saying for decades, particularly the past one, that we need to be winning games to keep getting crowds in.   We had juat over 500 last one,  we can't afford that again.

We are in a really desperate state if we lose tomorrow.   Severe incompetence.

Can't disagree about the crowds or the incompetence but I still think the dynamic duo will be there for some time to come.

As far as tomorrow's match is concerned well it could go either way.

3 minutes ago, Blue-Toon said:

Was Smith fouled or did he f@k up as usual?

To be honest I might have been a bit harsh but I don't think it was a foul and he probably should have held it or punched it if he wasn't sure. He nearly gifted Airdrie a goal at the end with the shittest attempt at a punch I have ever seen. Pity as his penalty save was class.

Same old problems for us though as we were repeatedly over run in midfield and far too many individual errors. Strachan was tremendous at CB today though.

Archived