Scores 01 April

hearthammer

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So winning the league last season makes us the best in the east?
And, we haven't lost to anyone in the west including your mob this season?

Best in the east yeah I'll agree with that. We were favourites for relegation and we've won a cup and in the race for the league so despite us losing to the best team in the east 2-0 then I'd say we're having a good season.

Kilsyth Rangers came close to putting you out the cup.

You haven't played Auchinleck yet the current west champions so until you beat them and win the junior cup I'll no agree your the best in junior football

1 minute ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

Best in the east yeah I'll agree with that. We were favourites for relegation and we've won a cup and in the race for the league so despite us losing to the best team in the east 2-0 then I'd say we're having a good season.

Kilsyth Rangers came close to putting you out the cup.

You haven't played Auchinleck yet the current west champions so until you beat them and win the junior cup I'll no agree your the best in junior football

Tears and snotters. 

2 hours ago, Red Rose said:

We will comfortably beat Glens over 2 legs. 

West league feels poor on quality this season.  

Red Rose; don't count your chickens until they hatch.

glenafton are a far better team than today's result gives them credit for, given the referee made comment to our manager before the game in relation to a previous fixture is disgusting as he then took his first 1/2 chance to send him to stands whilst sending off one of our players for a perfectly good strong fair tackle which the ref took a very long time to react to and in that time teh Largs bench encroached the pitch roaring like ban-she's as if their player had been shot!  'Technical area' is non existent at that park which too doesn't help as their full bench were on their feet almost on the line for the full game, yet at no time were they even so much as spoken too?  And Glenafton GK suffered what can only be described as an assault by the centre forward doing his best karate kid impression by kicking him in teh threat/chest area - by far serious foul / dangerous play but he only got a yellow?  When we saw the local constabulary coming in shortly after we thought the police were going to take the appropriate action & charge the Largs player with assault!!!!!!!!!  

So for Bonnyrigg 'fans' to look at 1 result (Glens first and only defeat away from home all season) and make such a claim is laughable!!!  Let's see who's laughing come the weekend of 22/23 April ....

and just remember - he who laughs last laughs loudest!

Tears and snotters. 

Come off the drink pal no tears or snotters. Bonnyrigg deserved to beat Rob Roy but not once have we ever self proclaimed to be the best team in Scotland [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

Come off the drink pal no tears or snotters. Bonnyrigg deserved to beat Rob Roy but not once have we ever self proclaimed to be the best team in Scotland emoji23.png

I'm not basing my argument on beating you losers. 

Best junior team in Scotland.

12 minutes ago, AftonArmy1994 said:

Red Rose; don't count your chickens until they hatch.

glenafton are a far better team than today's result gives them credit for, given the referee made comment to our manager before the game in relation to a previous fixture is disgusting as he then took his first 1/2 chance to send him to stands whilst sending off one of our players for a perfectly good strong fair tackle which the ref took a very long time to react to and in that time teh Largs bench encroached the pitch roaring like ban-she's as if their player had been shot!  'Technical area' is non existent at that park which too doesn't help as their full bench were on their feet almost on the line for the full game, yet at no time were they even so much as spoken too?  And Glenafton GK suffered what can only be described as an assault by the centre forward doing his best karate kid impression by kicking him in teh threat/chest area - by far serious foul / dangerous play but he only got a yellow?  When we saw the local constabulary coming in shortly after we thought the police were going to take the appropriate action & charge the Largs player with assault!!!!!!!!!  

So for Bonnyrigg 'fans' to look at 1 result (Glens first and only defeat away from home all season) and make such a claim is laughable!!!  Let's see who's laughing come the weekend of 22/23 April ....

and just remember - he who laughs last laughs loudest!

'Fans'

Away and shite. 

I'm not basing my argument on beating you losers. 
Best junior team in Scotland.

Arrogance. I really hope Glenafton cause an upset and I'd love them to do it convincingly, and get your reaction on that

1 minute ago, AftonArmy1994 said:

Hah, that the best you have got???

well away and take your gub for yin first my friend!!  Potty mouthed 'fan' :thumsup2

super Afton, Southy's barmy Army 

Good luck mate, no ill feeling. I hope it's a great occasion. 

10 minutes ago, Red Rose said:

Good luck mate, no ill feeling. I hope it's a great occasion. 

A great occasion it will be for sure.  These 2 legged semi finals bring something extra too it.  Both be great days, I know our town will be out in support so hopefully 2 big crowds too

3 minutes ago, AftonArmy1994 said:

A great occasion it will be for sure.  These 2 legged semi finals bring something extra too it.  Both be great days, I know our town will be out in support so hopefully 2 big crowds too

Yeah mate. Maybe we can swap scarves. Good luck my friend.

2 minutes ago, gogsy said:

I wouldn't worry about the predictions of redrose, he predicted that Bonnyrigg would dominate the East league this season and that he didn't expect kelty to be challengers for the league.

Hi Gogsy. 

Was I wrong? Our form looks pretty dominant. 

Archived