Scores 01 April

hearthammer

We will comfortably beat Glens over 2 legs. 
West league feels poor on quality this season.  

Coming from a guy who's team struggled to get by thorniewood and Kilsyth. Time will tell. But if recent history is to go by anything, the east teams will bottle it as per.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that how the bottom team in west beat runaway leaders of east.
No real outstanding team but lots of very good teams with not much between most teams.
Make no mistake about it a lot of very good teams in the west.

29 minutes ago, HonestMan1988 said:

Coming from a guy who's team struggled to get by thorniewood and Kilsyth. Time will tell. But if recent history is to go by anything, the east teams will bottle it as per.

Definitely wasn't a struggle. We just had bigger fish to fry. Bonnyrigg are the best junior team at the moment and have been for a couple of years.

It will be good to see another team bounce of us this season. 

46 minutes ago, Red Rose said:

You on the drink pal. You beat peasy with a free kick that was never a foul and an injury time goal when we were chasing the game. You are like most of the east region big physical teams. The east of Scotland must be full of giants or do they all just play junior football. Think it will be an all west final. Again.

1 minute ago, onemanwolfpack said:

You on the drink pal. You beat peasy with a free kick that was never a foul and an injury time goal when we were chasing the game. You are like most of the east region big physical teams. The east of Scotland must be full of giants or do they all just play junior football. Think it will be an all west final. Again.

If you couldn't see the gulf in that game then there's something wrong. 

Hardest part was climbing the stairs to your ground. 

Definitely wasn't a struggle. We just had bigger fish to fry. Bonnyrigg are the best junior team at the moment and have been for a couple of years.

How many Scottish cups have Bonnyrigg won in the last few years?
In fact how many finals have you's been in the last few years?

I don't quite think you's have been the best team in junior football the last few years. [emoji23]

7 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
I tip my hat to your optimism.

Tin hat. Hahahah

Was it just the 4 goals you lost today. 

This forum is heavily biased to the west coast. We just get on with our business in the east. 

6 minutes ago, Red Rose said:

If you couldn't see the gulf in that game then there's something wrong. 

Hardest part was climbing the stairs to your ground. 

We should've scored twice in the first ten minutes but that was down to our own poor finishing. Remember all the west teams you have beaten so far are at least a league below your semi final opponents. Just because you beat Dumbarton this season you are getting carried away.

The stairs are a bit of a climb, if your out of shape, I usually take them two at a time. 

I don't really remember any of your fans being there but well done on the steps

One of those was a 40 yard shot by your left back. Can't remember the second one.

Nobody's getting carried away. It based on continuous progress over 2 years. We got to the stage of beating Dumbarton by earning the right to play them. The teams from up north were miles away in quality from your team.

Last season a was under this grand illusion that we were the best team in the juniors & we got robbed of our rightful position but turns out I was just on a 6 month alcohol & class a drug bender . This Bonnyrigg boy has gone far & beyond what i was on though [emoji23][emoji23]

6 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

Yeah just the 4. Hey! We were unlucky emoji6.png

Bonnyrigg have a number of good players, and I don't agree with some supporters of Kilsyth, Petershill and KRR who think the team is full of big/giant players. Along with Kelty; Bonnyrigg have overall been the best team in East Region over last few years. Yes Kilwinning beat Kelty - bottom against top; but then your team got beat by more today off a team who will most likely be relegated this season. One-off games don't prove who is the best team.

Bonnyrigg also have a number of good supporters on this forum. They also have Red Rose!

We all like to encourage our local team. I'm no different but I certainly don't lose sleep if a result doesn't go my teams way. And that goes for our semi final with the Rose. I will be there home & away for that [emoji1360]. If ( big if) we get through that hurdle " great " if not then the very best to the Rose in their Scottish Junior final.
I won't lose sleep. [emoji6]

3 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Bonnyrigg have a number of good players, and I don't agree with some supporters of Kilsyth, Petershill and KRR who think the team is full of big/giant players. Along with Kelty; Bonnyrigg have overall been the best team in East Region over last few years. Yes Kilwinning beat Kelty - bottom against top; but then your team got beat by more today off a team who will most likely be relegated this season. One-off games don't prove who is the best team.

Bonnyrigg also have a number of good supporters on this forum. They also have Red Rose!

Aye I'm a bad supporter. You just agreed with what I said. 

5 minutes ago, Red Rose said:

Aye I'm a bad supporter. You just agreed with what I said. 

Not quite. I think you are saying that Bonnyrigg are best overall Junior team, but don't think that's right. Maybe in the East. You also seem a bit of a tw@t with your tweets! 

Wow... Just wow. When was your last Scottish cup win? 78? You won the league last season and the time before it was 5 seasons ago.

Fair play beating Dumbarton but come on come back to earth

33 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Not quite. I think you are saying that Bonnyrigg are best overall Junior team, but don't think that's right. Maybe in the East. You also seem a bit of a tw@t with your tweets! 

Aye mate it's me that's a twat. Slavering arsehole.  

3 minutes ago, LeeKRR1878 said:

Wow... Just wow. When was your last Scottish cup win? 78? You won the league last season and the time before it was 5 seasons ago.

Fair play beating Dumbarton but come on come back to earth

So winning the league last season makes us the best in the east?

And, we haven't lost to anyone in the west including your mob this season?

Archived